MoroccanOil Deep Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #734 out of 2236 in Hair Care

October 22, 2016

This conditioner saved my hair's life! After just a few uses my hair was super soft and felt like it does after going to a salon, smells great too! I highly recommend!

July 01, 2016

This product is expensive but I find it works wonders for my blond highlighted hair. A little goes a long way. I use this mask once a week. I apply it after I wash, massage the product into my hair, put on a shower cap, and go about the rest of my shower. My hair is dry and I don't wash it that often but i notice an immediate difference as soon as I put this mask on. I would use it twice a week for my dry hair but as i said its a little pricy so I use other deep conditioners during the week as a substitute but once a week is a must for me. Also love the smell. Makes my hair feel soft, smells good and shiny after I use it and makes my hair look not so puffy after I wash it.

March 05, 2015

Love this product!
    I have used many others and religiously keep going back to this one!
    I use both shampoo and conditioner !

Makes my hair nice a smooth , and does not feel greasy!

March 02, 2015

This conditioner leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky or the whole entire week. Since i have been using this, i have not had to worry about having dry or frizzy hair anymore

October 07, 2014

Love this. My dry damaged naturally curly hair feels soft and healthy for the first time in a very very long time.

August 11, 2014

Excellent! It made my hair so silky and smooth. Would definitely purchase again.

July 19, 2014

I've got thick, long, curly hair. From all the oil serums I have used thus far this product is a miracle on my hair. Not only does it add shine and softness but it also loosens my curls so they don't look so tight! It's not thick or heavy on my hair. Oh, and it's smells terrific!!

June 17, 2014

This is an intensive hair treatment that you leave on your hair for about 7 minutes. It comes in a blue tub with orange or brown writing. This stuff is the only product I'm willing to splurge $50 bucks on. It does make my crazy, frizzy coarse hair, soft and smooth. It doesn't hurt that it makes your hair smell AMAZING all day. It also seems to last a long time as you don't need to use it everyday.

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating