MoroccanOil Repair Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #593 out of 935 in Shampoo

Moroccanoil 8.5 conditioner

May 28, 2014

I have really frizzy/curly hair that lacked moisture because of all the colouring & styling I've put it through. Desperate to try & fix this problem I came across this product & it worked like a charm. It's easy to lather on & smells amazing!

March 28, 2014

I only use the shampoo and I love it. Works really well for my curly hair. Makes my curls non frizzy.

October 05, 2013

I am in love with this shampoo, I started off with a small bottle because I wasn't too sold on it at first but once I started using it my hair started feeling a lot healthier than coarse. I've always had trouble finding a good shampoo because I straighten my hair often. This shampoo really worked its magic on me causing me to go out and buy the biggest bottle! It also smells amazing compared to normal shampoos leaving your heair smelling great and soft!

August 13, 2013

I have dry hair so this shampoo really helps make it soft and shiny. It has a great scent too! It can be a bit on the expensive side.

March 14, 2013

I have fine long hair and it is difficult to find a product that volumizes but keeps it healthy. The shampoo and conditioner system is great! I have been using it for year and my hair has never looked healthier. I've noticed an increase in volume, I think due to reduced breakage. I definitely recommend it!!

October 03, 2012

This shampoo and conditioner is amazing, it leaves your hair looking so healthy and soft.
It has a great smell to it, and it is a bit on the pricey side for some people, but it is worth it.

June 02, 2012

I found this product to be very affective! I was so pleased with the consistency of the product. Within a few washes I could already feel a difference in the softness of my hair. I also found that this product gave my hair a nice added shine that i had never had before. If this is used with the leave in oil, the product works ten times better. Although the price is a little steep, if you truly care about the well being of your hair, I would splurge on this product.

May 11, 2012

For the record, I have highlighted, coarse, dry hair. I got deluxe-sized samples of this shampoo and conditioner in my Luxebox awhile back but hadn't use it until recently when I went on vacation and didn't wanna lug around big shampoo/conditioner bottles. I wish I had tried this pair earlier!! I LOVE how it made my hair feel! My hair has never felt this soft before! I made my girlfriends who were travelling with me touch my hair as well to show them what I meant by soft and they were amazed as well! And even though the products made my hair super soft, it still allowed my hair to be styled.....I had my hair teased one night and curled another and both nights the hairstyles lasted the entire night and into the morning! I just looked at the price-tag for the set and my wallet is definitely going to be in pain but I think that these two products are definitely worth the price!!

November 07, 2011

I'm going to have to be the first naysayer here. I bought the shampoo and conditioner from Beauty Supply Outlet a few months back because I love the scent of this stuff and thought it would be great for my dry hair. While it does smell nice, my hair feels heavy and weighted down with it. It's as though I haven't fully rinsed my hair, even though I rinse it more with this stuff than any other conditioner because that was happening. I'm not sure if I'll finish the bottles. At about $40 for the two small bottles, I don't think it compares to other similar priced products.

December 26, 2010

After using a lot of different salon products, I tried the Moroccanoil Repair Shampoo. First of all, the packaging is very joyful: bright blue and orange! I really like the nutty scent, and seems to last in your hair until you wash them again. You do not need to use a lot of product in order to have a rich lather and my hair felt so soft and voluminous after styling! Love it!

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil