MoroccanoilOil No More Professional Scalp Treatment
Amazing

MoroccanoilOil No More Professional Scalp Treatment Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1709 out of 2161 in Hair Care

For dry scalps is a restorative treatment made with natural ingredients and essential oils, such as lavender, geranium and our signature argan oil rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E, helping to protect and moisturize the scalp and revitalize the hair. Designed to combat dry scalps, this treatment benefits the hair follicle at the root while enhancing the healthy appearance of the hair, leaving it full and shiny. Infused with ingredients that offer soothing and calming properties that help reduce dryness and invigorate the scalp to promote healthy, lustrous and beautiful hair.

May 07, 2011

I was very excited to try this product because I have heard lots of good things about moroccanoil. This product is a treatment directed at the scalp and claims to counterbalance the effects of an oily scalp and to promote healthy lustrous hair. I used this product ONCE and I saw the effect already! I know when my hair starts to get oily so I was pleasantly surprised to see that my hair did not get oily at the normal rate and and still felt clean. I will keep using this product because having a healthy scalp is what you need to grow healthy hair. When the hair comes out it is already dead so I find that harder to treat.

Neuven added a new review for