Morphe Brushes

Morphe Brushes Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 474 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

February 17, 2017

I LOVE MORPHE BRUSHES. I bought a full set on their website and my favorites are their powder brush, and their 310 fan brush. I think they are worth the money (theyre affordable) and very worth the shipping price. Will be buying more and trying more from Morphe.

December 03, 2016

I LOVE morphe makeup brushes. I have purchased both the least expensive and the most expensive, both are great quality and affordable. Soft on the face, without loosing hairs!

December 28, 2015

I have finally made a big purchase from Morphe and gotten a few of their brushes. I want to rave specifically over their Elite brushes. Its feels luxurious on the skin because its so soft and fluffy. Using the E4 brush on blushes because its synthetic brush, blushes come out more pigmented and it blends like a dream. If you have a chance to go to the IMATS in Toronto check their booth so you can try it yourself. Or if you are thinking of purchasing online go for their Elite line... I think its the best. It may be pricier but still cheaper compared to your MAC brushes

September 16, 2014

I'm not going to complain and say they suck. They are good, soft and fluffy. but over the months they have become messy to deal with. They aren't thick enough, so when you apply eye shadow they flick and shadow goes flying. unlike my brushes from Kind beauty company / denver beauty co.
    they are good brushes at first, but they start to loose brisels and just become unwanted