MorroconOil Luminous Hairspray

MorroconOil Luminous Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 134 in Hairspray

September 19, 2016

I love all of these products. They work so well and smell amazing. They are pricey so I would use them sparingly but they are so good. Hair looks shiny with a soft not sticky hold. Smell is awesome and damages is not only reduced but hair looks healthier with application

September 13, 2015

I love the smell of this product! But as well the product is very effective just giving enough hold.

August 13, 2015

MORROCON OIL LUMINOUS HAIRSPRAY;

Great trusted brand, worth every penny for their hair products!
Beautiful scent that lasts all day, beautiful texture, great hold.

It is pricey! BUT, worth it.

August 12, 2015

Great smell and nice hold without being to heavy.

August 12, 2015

I love the smell of this hairspray! I always have someone tell me I smell good when I use it. It holds well but is not heavy. I really can't get enough of this hairspray!

June 02, 2015

love love love, adds the shine my damaged blonde hair needs!

April 23, 2015

I didnt like this for my hair. I hve frizzy currly hair and it didnt keep my hair from frizzing :(

April 06, 2015

I love this hairspray! It gave me amazing hold without having the feeling of buildup! Also didn't leave my hair feeling crispy, still had great natural movement in my hair. As a plus I think it smells great!

November 21, 2014

Fantastic firm holding hairspray. Awesome for fine straight hair. Holds curl without feeling brittle or stiff. Felt manageable and easy to wash out. And didn't smell of nasty chemicals.

April 05, 2014

Amazing smell and very shiny hair!