Moscato (Barefoot)

Moscato (Barefoot) Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 60 in White Wine

September 03, 2016

Personally dont like this wine. However, Moscato is one of my least favorite wines. Not a fan of sweet drinks. Go for more refreshing like pinot grigio. But its a great and affordable wine for people who like their wine sweet. So if you like your wines sweet or you're a moscato fan try this one . Under $10 !!

April 03, 2016

This wine is perfect for people who don't like a strong taste or are just getting into wine. It is very light and fruity and tsstes great chilled. I have it as a dessert wine. It also great quality for the price! Around $10 for a bottle, very affordable.

February 05, 2016

This is my favorite moscato. It's light and easy to drink and at a fantastic price point. I always pick a bottle up when I'm in the store.

May 15, 2015

I absolutely love this wine! It is sweet, fruity, and refreshing, and tastes wonderful chilled. It is a great wine for beginners, as it has a taste similar to juice without some of the acidity or dryness of other white wines. Barefoot also always has amazing prices for those of us on a budget.

June 15, 2014

One of my favorite wines. It's sweet and refreshing. I especially enjoy it with fruit (don't have a clue about wine pairings but they do taste good together). The price is also very affordable, around $10.

April 17, 2014

This is one of my favourite wines. This is really uniquely fruity, I think a little melony. It's perfect at night or in the summer really chilled. Try this if you hate most wines or alcohol... it's very light and fruity. Great price range always under $10-12.

March 07, 2014

I love Barefoot wines and the Moscato is no exception. It's sweet and fruity (but not too sweet), super refreshing and it is super affordable. A great wine

October 21, 2013

Barefoot Moscato has got to be one of the tastiest wines I have ever tried. It is my favorite. Combines the sweet tastes of citrus and pineapple. If you're not a big red wine fan and like something a little less sour then this drink is right for you. The price is 11 bucks a bottle which suits me just fine :)