Moschino "I Love Love' perfume

Moschino "I Love Love' perfume Reviews

Ranked #973 out of 1216 in Perfume

3.4 oz EDT SprayWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

February 06, 2016

I Love Love is a very optimistic scent, bursting with love, sun and bright colors. Fresh and sparkly, yet balmy bouquet opens with notes of citruses and red fruits. The heart introduces fresh flowers: lily of the valley, bulrush, tea rose and cinnamon leaves. The dry down is woody and musky: Tanaka wood, musk and cedar.

September 10, 2014

My GAWWWD... THIS perfume.

YES, YES, YES!!

Deliciously amazing.
I found out about this perfume through a girl who had walked past me in a store.
She smelled delicious lol! So I asked her what it was she was wearing..

She seemed quite pleased herself and actually raved about how much she loved it.

So there ya go - I'll throw in a quick review from her too - A lol!

If this perfume was ever discontinued, I tell ya... It'd be VERY hard trying to find one that stood up to this!
I hope I never run out haha.

August 13, 2012

Complements everywhere I went! A couple of my friends even went out and bought it as well! I just had to have it the first time I smelled it and I did not regret buying it, it was well worth this pricey price tag

August 22, 2010

I love this scent, even though the bottle design indicates that it would be more suitable for a teenager/young adult. It is a wonderful citrusy scent that really energizes me and makes me feel well rested and ready for the day. The only problem with this fragrance is that I smell good for a couple of hours, then the scent just disappears, so I have to continually spritz this on throughout the day. It's a great pick me up scent, and studies have shown that if an older woman wears grapefruit type scents, she is perceived to be younger by the people around her. (Hooray!)

August 16, 2010

I like this scent... the only problem is that I feel that it doesn't last long. One of the reason why I like this scent is that it reminds me of the D&G;Light Blue... but I love love has an extra little scent to it that makes it different from the Light Blue. I went out looking for something similiar to Light Blue because I feel like so many other people have that scent. I use I Love Love more in the morning because its lighter and has a more fruity type scent.

December 10, 2008

"I love love" perfume by Moschino is wonderful for girls and young women. I do not think it will appeal to older women, though.
The main fragrance notes are: grapefruit, orange, lemon, redcurrant, tea rose, lily of the valley, cinnamon leaves, musk, cedar, and tonka wood. It is youthful and fun, great to wear during the day and summer.
The packaging is also adorable! Looks great on any girl's nighttstand.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml