Good

Mosiso Felt Laptop Briefcase in grey Reviews

1 review
Ranked #75 out of 318 in Accessories

July 01, 2016

One benefit this case has over other laptop bags, in my opinion, is its versatility. It has a carrying handle, but also includes an option strap so you can wear it messenger bag style. This is a great option to change up your look or just to be more comfortable.

I would personally recommend buying it in grey, as I feel that's the colour felt looks best in and the brown leatherette offsets it's best in this colour. I'm a big fan of the leatherette accents as I feel they really make the briefcase pop. I'm glad that the buckles are buttonable, however, as I love the look of buckles, but they can be annoying to open. The buttons could be improved by making them magnetic for easy closure.

There's plenty of storage here, with two 'slit' style pockets in the back for extra room. It's comfortable to hold, or wear with the strap and looks good both ways. The inside of the bag has a soft, camel coloured suede fabric to prevent scratches to your laptop.

Great stylish bag at this price, but I really would recommend the grey over other colours.

********************************************
Pros:
+ Leatherette details make it look more expensive.
+ Cute and stylish.
+ Grey colour looks amazing.
+ Soft fabric inside prevents scratches.
+ Versatile, two ways to carry or wear.
+ Buckle style, with easy buttonable closure.
+ Lots of storage.

Cons:
- Felt fabric is a very personal taste.
- Buttons are not magnetic.

********************************************

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!