Amazing

Mosiso - High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale with 4.3" Blue Backlight Display Reviews

1 review
Ranked #35 out of 163 in Weight Management

June 23, 2016

This is a glass digital bathroom scale ticks more or less all the boxes in terms of what you might want from a scale. It's thin, it works quickly and with minimal hassle, and it looks good in your bathroom. With a large LED display and a capacity of up to 400lbs, I think this scale will work for just about anyone.

The feature I liked the most about this scale is the fact that it doesn't need you to do anything at all to turn it on or off. You step on and it comes to life in a second, and has your weight within a few more seconds. When you're done, it will keep the reading on the screen for a good ten/fifteen seconds, so you don't need to worry about missing it. Then when you step off, it turns itself off automatically. No fuss.

The scale does run on batteries, 4 AAAs, but they are included which I was happy to see. I did have a minor issue with the scale giving readings that were one or two pounds off, but after using it repeatedly I've found that it's a matter of where you shift your weight. As long as you keep yourself balanced and centered on the scale, it should be fine. Nevertheless, it was annoying to have to figure that out.

This scale also comes with a bonus item, a body tape measure, which I'm sure some people will get a lot of use out of. All in all this scale does a good job without any real issues, and I was very impressed with it.

********************************************
Pros
+ Large, bright LED display
+ Reacts quickly to you stepping on
+ Keeps the weight displayed for a good ten/fifteen seconds after you step off
+ Comes with batteries
+ Free Body Tape Measure
+ No need to turn on or off, all automatic
+ Supports up to 400lbs

Cons
- Can give slightly different readings depending on where you place your weight

********************************************