• Mosquito Coils
  • Mosquito Coils

Mosquito Coils Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 28 in Lawn, Garden, & Patio Furniture

June 20, 2016

We get these every summer they are a must have to have burning on the patio to keep those pesky mosquitoes away I usually buy them at the dollar store they're the cheapest place that you can find them

June 20, 2016

I also bought this product especially for summer time and not only is this super affordable but it works well to protect yourself from mosquitoes, like the fact that you easily get this at any dollar store, which is a plus.

June 20, 2016

J'utilise souvent ces spirales pour moustiques car je demeure dans un endroit où il y a beaucoup d'arbres et le soir il y a plusieurs moustiques qui nous incommodent. Avec ces spirales, je peux rester dehors plus tard car la fumée que cela produit les éloigne vraiment et cela est plus agréable pour tout le monde. De plus, on peut se les procurer dans la plupart des quincailleries, chez Canadian Tire, chez Walmart et même parfois au Dollorama pour un prix très raisonnable.

June 19, 2016

We use these every weekend at the riverside around our fire pit. They're a must for being out at night. I'm into the smell of them too, kind of like incense. I've actually watched a mosquito flying straight and when it hits the waft of coil smoke it then starts flying erratically like it's in trouble. There is a noticeable relief to sitting in the breeze of a coil to nothing at all. Make sure they're downwind. We put them on tables and on the ground around us. To help not tip over the ones on the ground we use short metal buckets to put them in, and place them on top of empty upside down tin cans inside the bucket. And if you go in at night and they're still burning, just break off the cherry and store the unused part for later. (Sidenote: I'm a pro at getting the new in box coils apart, and getting them apart without breaking is fun like solving rubix cubes for me.)

June 19, 2016

I usually buy these on sale at Canadian Tire or from the Dollar Store. They're definitely worth it! When sitting around a picnic table playing cards at night while camping, for example, lighting a few of these on the table corners work wonders. The smell is pretty strong citronella-y but I don't mind it so much and it works. I like it much better than bug spray, which I still usually use on my face and hands but feel these coils make a huge reduction in mosquito volume. I've used them for years and will continue to use them!

September 01, 2015

I would not sit outside at night especially without these #Off Mosquito Coils. They really work fast, last for at least eight hours and help keep mosquitos from biting. Making sitting outside more pleasant and fun for the whole family or when entertaining on your patio. Perfect to have around for evening get togethers. Very affordable also.

September 01, 2015

Can't go wrong buying these at the dollar store, and they work great!

August 04, 2015

Found at dollarama these coils work great to keep mosquitoes away and are very affordable, they burn for hours

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products