Motives eye brow kit
Good

Motives eye brow kit Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 241 in Eyebrow Care

May 03, 2016

I love this 3 in 1 eyebrow kit! It has a wax and two brown colours to mix and match! I can make perfectly shaped eyebrows and it's convenient to carry in my purse!

October 18, 2015

the price is very competitive to other brands found at Sephora. Love how long it last and how it feels, I can easily have my eyebrows on point with this product. The wax part keeps my eyebrows hairs in place while the powders help to successfully fill in any places I need to.

November 08, 2014

I cannot live without this product. I use it everyday and cannot leave the house without doing my eyebrows. This product is great, it comes with gel to keep the stubborn hairs down. There are two shadow pallettes included, one taupe colour and one dark brown so it's versatile for all types of hair colour. Comes with a little brow brush as well, i use this to shad in my brows with the shadow colour, but i have a separate brush that I use to gel down the stubborn hairs since the brush that comes with the kit has softer bristles. I would definitely recommend this product, it is essential to get that great Kardasian eyebrow look.

Jamison Healthy Sleep