Moto G

Moto G Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 143 in Cell Phones

October 05, 2016

I find this phone the most user friendly than most smart phones. The camera is fantastic and very comparable to top quality cameras but with the added convenience of being a phone. It is also splash proof and after dropping it in the lake and having it still with perfectly, I will highly recommend it!

May 09, 2016

I bought my Moto G at Superstore and put it on a prepaid PC Mobile plan. The phone cost me less than a hundred bucks, taxes included. It went way above my expectations. The volume on it is great, people can hear me and I can hear them without that tin sound we can all recall.
In my opinion, it is better than those two huge giants of "smart phone" technology. The reason: It doesn't need a system update every other day! The battery lasts longer than super expensive smart phones (I've personally owned three Apples and two Blackberry phones over the years).
It's a tough little Android too! I dropped it a few times now and the screen is still in perfect condition. Another awesome quality I love: it supports all the same apps and voice technology that the other smart phones do - and you can arrange where all of your widgets go, right on the phone. If you didn't know- with BB and Apple, you have to sign in to a desktop computer just to change your home screen. Sort of backwards..
If anything happens to this phone - I will for sure buy another of the exact make and model. I totally recommend to everyone that wants a smart phone without the huge cost.

March 03, 2016

I recently bought a new phone and I saw good reviews for this one so I took the leap and purchased it.So far i am loving it,takes really good photos,has tons of storage,easy to use and the reverse camera is my favorite feature my older phone did not have this.The price was pretty good,and so far there hasn't been any kind of glitches,very satisfied with Moto, a really great product

June 10, 2015

Bought this phone at Walmart for $150. Awesome cheap little phone. Does everything you could want a phone to do. I downloaded a Polaris office app, and can do pretty well anything on the phone. I'm actually writing this review from my phone.

The only thing I wish this phone had was a removable SD or microSD card. The total device memory is 8g, and can not be expanded. It also makes it slightly more difficult to take pictures off, but this is easily done by plugging the phone into your computer and transferring the files that way.

Incredibly durable. This phone gets dropped at least once a day. Because its a cheaper phone, I don't panicked when my 2 year old gets ahold of it. The fact that it stands up to her "playing" is actually quite impressive!

When this one does die, I will probably get another one :)

April 24, 2015

I have had a lot of phones and this one has by far been the best! at the end of my 3 year term and still going strong! highly recommend!!

March 20, 2015

This is my current phone and I love it. The screen is big enough for me to see, but small enough to fit in my purse or pocket. It is my first smartphone and so far it has served its purpose. The only thing I hate is the protective screen cover that came with it. Overall it is an excellent smartphone.

March 19, 2015

Although i like this phone at the beginning, im not such a fan now. Its a decent price, but has a very fragile screen. Very easily smashed and shattered. Other then that it works pretty good.

March 10, 2015

I'm so happy to have this phone. Easy to use and even convinced my hubby to purchase this phone. If it's easy for him anyone can use it. Going online is a breeze and apps are plenty to choose from.

August 16, 2014

One of the best for your buck smart phones, camera amazing, sound amazing, easy interface for first time smart phone users, up gradable operating system, long battery life, and sturdy build with gorilla glass for the the clumsy cell phone owner.

February 17, 2014

The Moto G is a great smart phone. It was made by Google when they owned Motorolla, which means that the Android system (also by Google) is utilized the best way it can be on the phone. The price point is right at $199 unlocked, and there are a number of shells available to jazz it up. The phone does everything needed and includes a front camera for all the selfies a person can take! The battery charge lasts a really long time. It can even handle streaming Netflix to a T.V. via the Chromecast and doesn't require a charge for up to two days later.
The bottom line is that the phone is definitely a must have for the Chick on the go!