Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 254 in Baby Accessories - Monitors

Motorola Digital Wireless Video Baby Monitor with 2.4" diagonal color display, enhanced infrared night visdion, 2-way communication, extended range, 3.5 hours wirless monitoring, reminder alarm.

0.5/5

August 18, 2016

After reading several positive reviews we purchase this unit with high expectations, 7 months later the power socket has become loose and now does not charge. It seems to be a common problem with Motorola Baby monitors that have faulty power connectors on the parent unit, the micro USB connection does not seem to be held in correctly. Would NOT recommend

July 04, 2016

For my first daughter we had a monitor that only relayed noise so I would walk around with it pretty much strapped to my head to make sure I could hear her breathing. With my second daughter I knew a video monitor would save me a lot of anxiety and stress because I could hear and see her. This one was given to us as a gift and it worked fantastic the whole time it was needed. We were able to zoom in really close and see her chest rise and fall, which really helped soothe my anxious mind.

January 06, 2016

le prix est un peu élevé quand même
il fait bien sa job
maisla batterie de l'unité pour les parents ne tient pas, il fo tjs la brancher au courant
poche :/

June 01, 2015

Great video monitor. Real time with no lag, safe, clear, and great screen image even for night vision. I love how the camera can pan tilt and zoom when u control it with the monitor.

Only downside is the battery to the monitor is not goos - loses its recharge ability meaning u need to keep it plugged in (been using thia monitor for 3 years now). Other than that, highly reccommend.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic