Motorola Moto X Play Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 149 in Cell Phones

February 27, 2017

I have been using the MotoX play for almost a year now and I don't mind it. It's a good phone but I do have a few complaints. For starters, the camera is very basic, it doesn't have as many settings as other phones have, however, the 21 MP are still nice to have. The other thing is that it never really charged quick, or even at a usual speed that other cells do. Now the thing I started doing is charging it with a turbocharger, but that ended up shorting the battery life. So, keep that in mind before you try that. Honestly though for the price, it's not a bad phone, and I would recommend it to a friend if they were trying to stick to a budget.

July 14, 2016

The Moto X Play has exceptional sound quality. I love listening to music or YouTube when I'm tidying up the house. I can run the dishwasher in the same room and still clearly hear the music or show.

June 26, 2016

i love this phone this is the phone that i have right now. i love that it has a 21 megapixel camera to take pictures. i also like the size of the phone.

May 20, 2016

This is an exceptional smart phone for the price. It has a big, beautiful screen, one of the biggest batteries on the market, and it has a crazy high-resolution camera at 21 megapixels!