MotriMAX 12 hour Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 97 in Pain Relief

February 02, 2017

YES...YES...a thousand times YES!!! I prefer Naproxen as a pain reliever, and Motrimax is the best of the bunch! I received a sample in the mail, and I'm so grateful I did! My mom and I catered a wedding (yes, by ourselves) and I hadn't been on my feet like that for YEARS! My back was killing me, my knees hurt. I found the sample pack in my purse when on the hunt for another pain reliever, and gave it a try.
    The relief, while not instantaneous, was fairly quick! I was able to keep going at the wedding without a second thought. Just 1 gel-cap did wonders, with no adverse effects (no upset stomach or nausea, as naproxin sometimes causes me)
    They are a little on the spendy side...but well worth the price, especially if purchased on sale. I wil continue to purchase this product, and would recommend this product!

January 19, 2017

I was lucky enough to get these in a sample pack recently. I was having a lot of pain in my neck and shoulder from sleeping funny and decided to give these a try. I was really impressed by how quickly they worked, the pain subsided within an hour and stayed away for a good six hours afterwards. I will be buying these again! Very impressed.

January 07, 2017

I saw this advertised so I sent away for a free sample. I have a lot of shoulder pain so I didn't really have high hopes. I was wrong! Not only did Motrimax take away my pain, but I was able to make it through an entire shift at work with no issues. And it didn't make me drowsy. It's a little pricey but if you can find a coupon it makes it easier on the pocketbook. This is definitely a must for my medicine cabinet!

January 06, 2017

This is by far the best pain reliever I have tried in my life. I use this everytime i have my menstrual period and I am literally pain free not just for 12 hours but longer.

January 06, 2017

I got this product as a sample and I feel it works well. My husband has been looking for a product that works better than your basic T3's and feela that this product works the best.

January 06, 2017

I received this as a sample and it works well. My husband has been searching for a pain reliever for some time now and he fells this is the best product for him

December 15, 2016

I am very impressed with this. i was pleasantly surprised when i received a sample. I wasnt to happy with the price when i went to purchase dome though.

December 15, 2016

MotriMAX 12 Hr Liquid Gel was used for my sciatic pain. I normally use Tylonel, but gave this a try one day and it worked unbelievably well. It worked within 20 min and lasted all day. I only had to take one pill which is a blessing. It did not make my stomach sore and did not cause nausea. It is also affordable for around $8.99 for 30 gel tabs at London Drugs. The packaging is quite pleasing and stands out on the store shelf from other pain killers. It has a nice orange background with blue and white wording. Very nice presentation. I think I will give this some more time as I believe it is working. A miracle it is....

December 07, 2016

I have received at least a dozen of these as sample packs and I'm really glad that I did because otherwise I would have not known about this brand much less got the chance to try them. I use mild pain relievers quite often mostly for migraines and headaches and I have loved the results I have experienced with motrimax.

I have found that when taking these that I do not experience an upset stomach at all which is what normally happens with other brands of pain relievers. This is quick acting and lasts the whole day, I will defiantly pick up more of these once my samples run out.

December 07, 2016

I just tried my sample today as the weather really affects my joints and the pressure in my head. I was going to use my usual two liquidgels of Advil, but opted for something different- in chance that I wont have to take pills the entire day at work. So far, I feel fully functionable (not nauseous and aching as usual)- and this honestly started working 5-10 minutes within taking it!! I definitely will start buying these for emergency days like today. (I should have taken one last night, as I was up all night due to the weather)