MotriMAX 12 hour Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 80 in Pain Relief

November 01, 2016

These Motrin liquid gels are not ibuprofen like the other Motrin products are, this on is Naproxen. It is very strong and does last for 12 hours. I have fibromyalgia and am always trying to find an over the counter pain killer to help me out on my rough days. I have use the Alieve Product, which is Naproxen too and found that worked really good, but this MotriMax trumps that. It started working in 10 minutes, and just my habit, about 6 hours later I went to the cupboard to get another pill, then realized I didn't even need it. I slept through the night and woke up in less pain than I normally do. I wasn't as tired either, as I got a restful sleep. You only need 1 gel cap, so you save money that way as opposed to having to take 2 of the competitions

I do recommend this product.

September 15, 2016

I have a bad back and had been using another product to help alleviate the pain. I normally don't change the products that work for me but I gave Motrimax a try and found that it worked great. It definitely relieved my pain and kept the pain at bay for about 8 hours although it states 12. 8 Hours was fine for me to cover me when I was at work though until I came home. The only drawback I found for me was that it left me a little drowsy which is probably from the naproxen. I would use this product for when my back is extreme to get that quick lasting relief.

September 12, 2016

I suffer from neck and upper back pain. the Motrimax worked quite fast in relieving this pain and lasted for several hours. I would recommend this product for pain sufferers

September 12, 2016

This was the first time I used a Motrin product. I suffer from lower back pain that sometimes makes movement difficult. I found that the MotrinMax worked fast and was indeed long lasting. I would buy this product and also recommend it to friends and family.

September 12, 2016

Really happy with this product! I struggle with recurring back and shoulder pain.
One night my pain was so sharp I couldn't fall asleep, kept tossing and turning.
I took one of these and felt relief quickly. I was finally able to get the sleep I needed.

September 12, 2016

I tried Motrimax after receiving a sample a week ago. I suffer from recurring sciatica pain, and take anti inflammatories via prescription. It flared up last week and thought I would try this instead. Although the pain didn't 100% go away, it was dramatically reduced and I was quite surprised. I would definitely keep this on hand for those times I run out of the higher strength prescription.

September 12, 2016

I first tried MotriMAX as a free sample. I found it is effective to relieve my back pain within minutes and lasted! It is rather expensive but consider to take one every 12-hour so it is not that bad.

September 03, 2016

I received 2 sample packs and a $4 coupon from SampleSource to try out. I suffer with headaches and head pain on a daily basis and they can become quite extreme. I popped 2 liquid gels and I noticed right away that my headache was gone and my head pain was less. MotriMax lasted up to 12 hours. I will definitey be picking up a bottle and using my coupon .

September 01, 2016

I was chosen @SampleSource to get to try and review MotriMax (12 Hour) Capsules and I also got a $4.00 off coupon. I love that I don't have to take them every 6 hours like other pain relievers. I had a headache and I took MotriMax and my headache vanished so quickly and I felt so much better. MortriMax is also great for helping with muscle and arthritis pain. I recommend trying MotriMax (12 Hour) for your pain.

September 01, 2016

I received 2 sample packs with 2 tablets each via Sample Source. I have a lot of joint pain, especially after longer shifts, so decided to give it a try yesterday. My pain was dramatically reduced, and fairly quickly too. Imterestingly, it also seemed to help with a headache that seemed to be getting worse. I felt the effects for my entire 8 hour shift. The only downside was that I was a little nauseous, not sure if it was the meds, or something else, but I will definitely update after I buy my bottle.