Mott's Apple Sauce Original

Mott's Apple Sauce Original Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 1062 in Snacks

November 01, 2016

I rely on Motts for my little boy. He's a very picky eater and it is so difficult to get fruits or anything into him but he will eat Motts.I add it to all of his food to give it a little fruity flavour that he enjoys. When he does not want to eat, I know that I can count on Motts. I either mix it into his other foods or he eats the whole cup as a meal, he is 19 months and loves it. I can't imagine life without Motts!

April 14, 2016

I love Mott's applesauce. It is high quality and a name that I associate with quality. I love that there's nothing artificial in this applesauce and no added sugar. A great, quick, easy and healthy snack for school or work.

April 14, 2016

My go-to applesauce, but not just for me when I need a quick and healthy snack - but also for my pup when his tummy acts up! He loves it and i like the 'no-sugar' added part.

April 14, 2016

I really like Motts apple sauce, perfect to take to work or school and eat healthy. The pear is definitely my favorite and I love using to replace eggs in baking and to add moisture to sweet breads.

March 16, 2016

I love Mott's Apple sauce ,all you get is an amazing Apple taste ,not too sweet or tart ,just a really great flavor ,I like how you can but individual servings ,usually 6 to a package ,great for lunches and inexpensive. I would recommend to everyone,so yummy

February 25, 2016

Cette compote aux pommes est vraiment délicieuse car elle n'est pas trop sucrée. J'en mange autant comme dessert que le matin pour déjeuner avec du pain aux raisins et du fromage. De plus, son petit contenant fait qu'il est idéal pour mettre dans la boîte à lunch.

January 29, 2016

Sooooooo good! Such a convenient and healthy snack to eat on the go.
I love the unsweetened varieties and, the line of apple sauce with the added vegetables. They are an easy way to keep your eating habits on track. Delicious

January 04, 2016

Mott's Apple Sauce Original;

so easy to eat on the go
as a snack
a healthy snack throughout the day
easy to eat when sick or after tooth surgery for example

soft
easy to swallow
plenty of nutrients and vitamins

great for adults and kids

good amount of serving size

January 04, 2016

Great snack and good for you too!! I buy this in the jar and in individual containers. It's the perfect snack. Good for the lunch box and for an anytime snack.

January 03, 2016

Great product to pack in a kids lunch or have for dessert. It isn't packed with sugar and other crap which I like.