Mott's Apple Sauce Original

Mott's Apple Sauce Original Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1227 in Snacks

March 19, 2017

Elle est super bonne et se raproche beaucoup des compotes maison. C'est une excellente collation autant pour bebe enfant et adulte. Mes enfants l'adore! A acheter en special par contre parce quelles partent vite!

March 19, 2017

Les compotes de pommes Mott's sont savoureuses. La texture est agréable, le goût des pommes bien présent sans être trop sucré salé ou amer. Mes enfants les adorent et ce produit est une excellente collation.

March 19, 2017

Ici la compote de pomme morts est gagnante !
    Depuis très longtemps nous la consomment,j'ai 3 enfants et il l'adore!Très bon en collation rapide plusieurs choix de saveurs aussi!
    Je la suggéré à tous le monde!

March 15, 2017

this is the best of package apple sauce for sure this stuff has a lot of flavor and my son loves it
    perfect for work and on the go, kids lunches, picnics you name it

January 21, 2017

The texture and taste of Motts Apple Sauce is really good! I love that you get a mouth full of fresh apple. We buy these weekly for snacks and school lunches. Can often find them 2 for $5.

January 10, 2017

My son is a very picky eater. He has been this way since he started eating food. He has to smell food and have a tiny nibble before he dives in.

He does not like this at all! He loves yogurt and pudding, so I purchased this as a little snack for him and he has not wanted any of it.

Of course, this is a preference. The product itself is what it says it is, apple sauce. I decided to use the res tof the packet it recipes I found online involving apple sauce.

January 10, 2017

I am a really picky eater and i dont like eating fruits. But Motts apple sauce is really good, I like the texture and the taste. Its good as a snack or on the go.
    Would recommend.

November 01, 2016

I rely on Motts for my little boy. He's a very picky eater and it is so difficult to get fruits or anything into him but he will eat Motts.I add it to all of his food to give it a little fruity flavour that he enjoys. When he does not want to eat, I know that I can count on Motts. I either mix it into his other foods or he eats the whole cup as a meal, he is 19 months and loves it. I can't imagine life without Motts!

April 14, 2016

I love Mott's applesauce. It is high quality and a name that I associate with quality. I love that there's nothing artificial in this applesauce and no added sugar. A great, quick, easy and healthy snack for school or work.

April 14, 2016

My go-to applesauce, but not just for me when I need a quick and healthy snack - but also for my pup when his tummy acts up! He loves it and i like the 'no-sugar' added part.