Motts Clamato Caesar
Good

Motts Clamato Caesar Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 87 in Coolers

April 22, 2016

This is soo gross..it's like drinking cold tomato soup in a can, no thanks. If I'm craving tomatoes I'll make myself a tomato basil soup and pair it with a nice sandwich, thanks.

April 22, 2016

One of my FAVOURITE drinks with and without alcohol! Absolutely love this plain original Clamato Caesar because it is versatile to add things into it. You can add your own amount of heat (hot sauce), your own amount of Worcestershire, and my personal favourite is to add horseradish to this delicious drink. Other companies may try to make something similar to Clamato Caesar but never tastes as good!

Updated On: April 22, 2016

One of my FAVOURITE drinks with and without alcohol! Absolutely love this spicy Clamato Caesar. I add Worcestershire, and my personal favourite is to add is horseradish to this delicious drink. Other companies may try to make something similar to Spicy Clamato Caesar but it never tastes as good!

March 26, 2016

One my favorite drinks is the classic Caesar,its refreshing its got lots of flavor ,you can really taste the tomato and with the seasoning you get a little bit of heat, perfect on a hot day .I love serving this up with the caesar salt on the rim of the glass and a stick of celery . I would definitely recommend this to everyone