Mott's Fruitsations Unsweetened Strawberry-Kiwi Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1062 in Snacks

With its squeezable pouch and easy twist cap, there's no spoon required to enjoy this 100% fruit snack, great for active kids on-the-go: in the car, off to school or at the soccer field. No sugar added, and they it uses natural flavours and colours.

For more info, visit mottsfruitsations.ca

July 21, 2016

These are genius, they keep my girls happy and healthy. My oldest girl can be picky when she chooses to be and for some reason she does not like Apple sauce out of the little cups, but these apple sauce drinks are a different story. She loves them and has them every day in her lunch for school/camp. My little girl loves these because she can eat them on her own with no assistance.

July 01, 2016

Really handy for on the run snacks. My youngest daughter doesn't eat enough fruit so I try to find products she will like. She loves these. They taste sweet to her yet have no added sugar, which is a big bonus. The taste is natural and its so portable for lunches or on the go. We also use them as a snack to recover from her dance classes.

February 24, 2016

my kids love these fruit snacks for school and daycare. they are healthy option. only draw back is the price, they are more expensive then a regular fruit cup. but i guess you are paying for the convenience.
i would recommend this product. watch for sales as i have found this product to go on sale frequently.

February 12, 2016

These are full of things that I couldn't pronounce, they tasted awful and the pouch is weird. Not to mention that they regularly get recalled for rotting/spoiling and I am not a fan.

January 28, 2016

This is one of my son's favorite school snack. It is a easily eaten on the run and makes me happy that a great healthy snack. My son loves the flavor.

January 28, 2016

Great snack for on the for the kids. The kids love it especially my son doesntlike fruits so this is a great way to get jim to have fruits.

January 14, 2016

I like that this drink is unsweetened but I didn't care for the taste and my family didn't either.

January 14, 2016

I love how easy and grab and go this snack is..perfect for travelling and perfect for small hands. They were very convenient for my daughters school lunches and also for road trips...I would however like to see more fruit flavors available. It's awesome that you don't need a spoon..they taste great and are healthy too! !

January 02, 2016

I bought these because I thought they would be good in the kids lunches, but my kids don't like them at all, so I guess that settles it!

November 23, 2015

Too artifical for a kid. I gave it to my son, but didn't really approve it. He liked the taste but I didn't. It tastes ... fake. I prefer to give him heinz pouches or do some myself.