Mott's Fruitsations Unsweetened Strawberry-Kiwi Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1172 in Snacks

With its squeezable pouch and easy twist cap, there's no spoon required to enjoy this 100% fruit snack, great for active kids on-the-go: in the car, off to school or at the soccer field. No sugar added, and they it uses natural flavours and colours.

For more info, visit mottsfruitsations.ca

February 22, 2017

My daughter loves these and so do my grandchildren, I ussually make it a point to add these on every grogery list they are healthyand have a good shefl life The taste is amazing and there good balance of sweetness naturally. I recommend these for school lunches, snacks at work for between breaks and for toddles they are easy to consume . My grand daughter has learnt to master how to eat them. they are a good value for the price.

January 08, 2017

Easy to store. Keep for a long time. Very tasty! My kids love Mott's Fruitsations and I do too! I love i can buy a pack of them and know they won't go bad quickly. Healthy fruit snack and the kids think it is a treat!

January 05, 2017

As a mother of 4 very active kids some times getting them healthy options for on the go is hard. In so glad my kids love these! Even my 9 year old will take them to school. I usually only buy the flavour with a veggie mixed in there as they don't always get their recommended veggie intake

July 21, 2016

These are genius, they keep my girls happy and healthy. My oldest girl can be picky when she chooses to be and for some reason she does not like Apple sauce out of the little cups, but these apple sauce drinks are a different story. She loves them and has them every day in her lunch for school/camp. My little girl loves these because she can eat them on her own with no assistance.

July 01, 2016

Really handy for on the run snacks. My youngest daughter doesn't eat enough fruit so I try to find products she will like. She loves these. They taste sweet to her yet have no added sugar, which is a big bonus. The taste is natural and its so portable for lunches or on the go. We also use them as a snack to recover from her dance classes.

February 24, 2016

my kids love these fruit snacks for school and daycare. they are healthy option. only draw back is the price, they are more expensive then a regular fruit cup. but i guess you are paying for the convenience.
    i would recommend this product. watch for sales as i have found this product to go on sale frequently.

February 12, 2016

These are full of things that I couldn't pronounce, they tasted awful and the pouch is weird. Not to mention that they regularly get recalled for rotting/spoiling and I am not a fan.

January 28, 2016

This is one of my son's favorite school snack. It is a easily eaten on the run and makes me happy that a great healthy snack. My son loves the flavor.

January 28, 2016

Great snack for on the for the kids. The kids love it especially my son doesntlike fruits so this is a great way to get jim to have fruits.

January 14, 2016

I like that this drink is unsweetened but I didn't care for the taste and my family didn't either.

Cat22 has posted in the forum topic
    Help with Vasanti Check Out..

Bath & Body Works

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

Reptilewoman added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein