Mott's Fruitsations +Veggies Mixed Berry Carrot Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1061 in Snacks

With it's squeezable pouch and easy twist cap, there's no spoon required to enjoy this snack, great for active kids on-the-go: in the car, off to school or at the soccer field. It has the added veggies that your kids need!

For more info, visit www.mottsfruitsations.ca

August 15, 2016

My kids, aged 1.5 and 4, (and I) love these. They love the great taste and fun packaging. I love the ease of feeding them on the go and the fact that they contain fruit AND veggies and are unsweetened. Overall, a hit in my house.

June 29, 2016

These are great snacks to have for even the pickiest kids! They are convenient and easy to grab when you are on the go and create no mess! The squeeze pack is very appealing for kids, easy for them to eat. They are a bit on the sweet side.

June 29, 2016

I bought these for my friends daughter who is one of the pickiest eaters I have ever met! She gobbled these right up and was asking for more! Huge hit!

June 28, 2016

Even the pickiest children will eat these at my children's school. As a parent these are a great idea for a quick snack or even for lunches. Kids that don't like vegetables don't realize they eat them all the text while eating these.

May 01, 2016

My kids love these and they are ao good for on the run with little to no mess!!, I will defiantly be buying these lots, it would just be nice if they had a big box that they didn't cost as much

February 11, 2016

For a very picky toddler boy who refuses to eat veggies we use these often to supplement. He seems to really enjoy them. Wish there were more varieties with veggies in them to choose from. We will continue to use these as long as he continues to refuse veggies!

January 16, 2016

I like that veggies are now included.

The pic of veggies on the packaging is likely the main reason my daughter won't eat these, but my son likes them!

November 24, 2015

I love this snack, i have a 2 yrs old daughter and at this stage taste and texture is all that matters and she loves it and i love the fact that its both fruit and vegetables and still taste great...i even sneek one now and then

November 23, 2015

I didn't like this product. It's really sweet and I prefer my son not to eat these. Not the same nutritive facts as the heinz he eats usually

November 06, 2015

my kids would rather take an apple to go than eat these. they are way over priced as well so defintly wouldn't buy again. the kids ate them but they were not crazy about them nor did they ask for them again