Mott's Garden Cocktail Low Sodium

Mott's Garden Cocktail Low Sodium Reviews

Ranked #444 out of 479 in Miscellaneous

March 21, 2016

J'adore le jus de légumes Garden Cocktail, j'en prend un verre tous les repas du midi car je trouve que cela nous donne une bonne portion de légumes. Cette version à bas sodium est aussi délicieuse mais moins salée pour ceux qui surveillent leur taux de sel. On s'habitue très vite à ce goût moins salé.

January 09, 2016

I like drinking this sometimes at breakfast, it has all your veggies, so its a healthy option and less sodium which is great

July 12, 2013

My biggest pregnancy craving so far has been Mott's Garden Cocktail. I can't seem to get enough and probably get 800% of my daily servings of veggies because of it. I much prefer the regular Mott's over the low sodium - but I love things to be salty in general.

March 06, 2013

I have a unhealthy addiction to garden cocktail, but I guess since it's garden cocktail, it's pretty healthy.... So I don't really feel guilty. Mott's makes great portable 6 packs that are perfect for when I am on the go. I bought the cans, but they also make plastic bottles. I have tried the low sodium and the regular and though I will say that the regular are tastier (I love, love, love salty), the low sodium is pretty good too.

It's a bit pricey, especially when you consider the amount you're getting, the large containers are going to be less expensive but then you don't get the convenience. Also, I LOVE this product for a bloody mary! :)

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag