• Motts Mr. & Mrs. T Strawberry Daiquiri Mix
  • Motts Mr. & Mrs. T Strawberry Daiquiri Mix

Motts Mr. & Mrs. T Strawberry Daiquiri Mix Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 87 in Coolers

March 17, 2016

Oh my god yummy! Im not someone who drinks because I don't like to drink anything if I can taste the alcohol in it and I love this because I find that it masks the alcohol very well. Very easy to make and you can add a little more if needed. I also love to add strawberries to the blender when making these.

March 17, 2016

This tasted great!!! I made up frozen cocktails. Once with alcohol and a couple times without. It was refreshing and gave me that summery feeling while sitting by the fireplace. I would definitely recommend it

September 30, 2015

I love a great strawberry daiquiri and this is the best mix you can get. Sometimes I find the instructions make it a little to strong but you can easily modify it to your taste. This is great to have on hand for party time.

September 30, 2015

I love a good strawberry daquiri and motts is as close the the real cocktale as I've come but my all time fav is the banana daquiri mmmmm for a girls night one of the best

March 07, 2015

Mott's Strawberry Daiquiri Mix is so refreshing and delicious. Very easy to use because it is already mixed and I love putting fresh mint leaves and lining my glasses with sugar for an extra special drink for company. or sometimes because its premixed already I use lemon, lime and garnish with pineapple Very nice in the summer but tastes great anytime.

March 07, 2015

Motts Mr. & Mrs. T Strawberry Daiquiri Mix .. like this daiquiri mix ..its quick and easy .just pour your rum in and add ice you got quick drink .coooooool ..

February 19, 2015

You can make your daiquiri very quick and easy with help of Motts mix. Not gonna taste the best but works well for ones feeling lazy or in a rush ;)

June 28, 2012

Motts Mr & Mrs T Strawberry Daiquiri Mix contains 190 calories per 120ml. 1L bottle cost $2.99 at the L.C.B.O.

Directions: In a blender combine 120ml of Motts Mr & Mrs T Strawberry Daiquiri Mix, 1 1/4 shots of rum and 1 1/2 cups of ice. Blend for 10 seconds or until smooth. Pour into a cocktail glass and garish with a strawberry of lime wheel.

This is quick and easy and great for a girls night in party.