• Moulin Rouge
Good

Moulin Rouge Reviews

Ranked #874 out of 973 in DVD

September 19, 2014

I am crazy about this movie. Incredible costumes, catchy memorable songs, great romance, funny, and fast paced. It's a definite rewatch movie for me. I just love the romantic songs between Ewan and Nicole. Magical movie.

April 28, 2014

Great soundtrack, good movie. It is very romantic. A few moments were its a little wacked out like they were all on drugs but otherwise incredible.

June 22, 2012

This is one of my favorite movies ever. It was made in the early 2000s but it is still one of the best movies IMO. The beginning seems a little bit weird when you're watching it for the first time, but stick with it because it gets so good. The end is a tearjerker too. It also has a brilliant soundtrack. It is a like a musical, but they put a twist on songs that were previously recorded. Plus it has the actors Ewan Mcgregor and Nicole Kidman and they can actually sing! I love this movie. And I love the soundtrack. If you haven't seen it yet, you must!