Good

MP power 48 LED 3.5W blue adjustable clamp lamp lighting Aquarium fish tank 3 Mode Lighting for 30-50 cm tank Reviews

1 review
Ranked #6 out of 111 in Home Decor

September 30, 2016

I was in desperate need of a new fish tank light because the one I had gigged out for some reason. A lot of the fish tank lights that I came across didn't seem compatible with my cylinder shaped fish tank. I loved that this light is completely adjustable and that it firmly attached to the side of our tank.

This has two different light modes, a more muted blue color and a brighter blue with white light mode. This fit perfect and it also provided the perfect amount of light for my tank. I purchased this at a discount from Amazon.ca but it's regularly priced at $27.36 and I'm super happy to have ordered it and would defiantly recommend it to others, if it fit my tank it will pretty much fit any tank.