Mr. Big Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 767 in Chocolate

February 01, 2017

I like eating this chocolate bar I really like the chocolate and nuts and caramel flavour in it. I like how big it is to eat. Once I start eating it I usually eat the whole thing because it is so good! It makes a good snack!

September 28, 2016

This used to be my favourite chocolate bar as a kid. I don't know what it is, but they are absolutely delicious. Now as an adult, I try to stay away from chocolate bars as much as possible, but I definitely have a soft spot for these guys.

May 08, 2016

Mr. Big Chocolate Bar, is my favourite chocolate bar. It has the chocolate and an added crunch factor. It isn't too much of one thing and is completely delicious.

May 08, 2016

I like the crunchy Crispy wafer and chocolate coating on this MR.Big bar with all those peanuts sweet and so good I would recommend it to anyone who likes to have a nice crunchy sweet treat

January 27, 2016

I love these! The crispy cookie inside, the gooey caramel, crunchy peanuts and milk chcoclate coating. This bar is seriously sweet but oh so good!

January 25, 2016

this is my new favourite chocolate bar. i have been eating the mini bites in mr big and they are so good. very addicting though. if you like wafer and caramel and chocolate, deffinetly gotta try if you havent.

January 06, 2016

I few bites of this bar is okay but I can't eat a whole bar. The wafer inside and everything else combined isn't all that great.

December 30, 2015

As a person who likes anything chocolate, I like Mr. Big Bars. They are not my first choice, but if i was given one I would eat it. I like the crunchy filling, I dont know what you would call it, but its super unique and yummy.

December 29, 2015

This is the worst bar ever made,the flavor is kind of gross didn't like the wafer inside,not a fan

July 30, 2015

MR BIG CHOCOLATE BAR;

Nothing special, it is nice to have here and there, but I don't go out of my way to buy.
    Find it too messy, I find it too much, hard to bite into, I find the texture to hard to hard to break apart.

Good concept, just simply not a chocolate bar I like too much.