• Mr. Christie's Arrowroot Biscuits
  • Mr. Christie's Arrowroot Biscuits

Mr. Christie's Arrowroot Biscuits Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 129 in Baby Food

December 08, 2016

These are a staple in our house. I find the best deal is a giant box at Costco. MY daughter when teething really loved to grate her teeth on them, plus they are yummy too!

September 17, 2016

Babies love these teething crackers. They are lightly sweetened. They form crumble apart, and turn into a paste in little mouths. You might find yourself nibbling on them.

August 17, 2016

These are not just for babies, these are my favourite snack food item. I always have some in my purse, backpack and gym bag. These make a good healthy snack anytime. Love dipping them in my coffee or tea. I think they are a great healthy snack. Low in sugar, trans - fat, and cholesterol.

July 13, 2016

Baby loves these! I was a little worried when he was young (my baby is a food monster, loves food and eats everything) cause I was scared he'd choke on them but such was not the case! They dissolve quickly. Tastes awesome! Baby loves and mommy does too so she often sneaks in a few cookies too. As do the 6 year olds. And daddy lol.

July 13, 2016

I give these to the baby for a treat and they also help with teething.I always help myself to some too. They taste really good and well worth the money.

July 13, 2016

Both my babies loved these cookies. They have the right consistency and are a great first 'treat'. Not too great for teething as they dissolve too fast but this makes them very safe as well. The taste is very pleasant and not overwhelming. I still buy these and have them with tea at night. They taste great and are great to dip. One of the healthier and more simple recipes out there.

July 13, 2016

My baby and I love Arrowroot cookies. It's easy for baby to grab and easily dissolved as well. It's quite filling too making it a perfect snack choice. I like the fact that it's not too sweet.

June 15, 2016

These are my sons favourite cookies. I've tried others with him but he just loves these onesZ easy for him to bite and they dissolve quickly. I too love these cookies :)
    They are priced very good and often go on sale which I love!!

April 03, 2016

My dad bought these for my son (although I think moreso for himself!!). My son loves them, he sits there and gums them while they melt in his mouth! My dad on the other hand, dips them in his tea. They taste amazing in my opinion and it's under $5 for a box of them! I recommend them to any mom and anyone who just wants a light nice tasting cookie! Will definitely recommend and buy again :)

April 02, 2016

These are not only for babies but for everyone, in my opinion. I love these cookies myself as does my whole family. They are great dipped in Nutella. My baby really enjoys these cookies but has learned not to offer anyone a bite of hers as we will eat the whole thing! So yummy!