Mr. Clean All Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

November 08, 2016

J'aime beaucoup laver ma maison avec le produit au citron de cette marque. C'est un indispensable pour la maison. Laisse un léger parfum frais après l'utilisation.

November 08, 2016

J'aime tellement ce nettoyant de Mr. Clean. Je nettoie tout avec ce produit. Mes plancher, ma cuisine et ma salle de bain. Il sent divinement bon et laisse tout propre sans laisser de traces.

June 22, 2016

Love this floor cleaning. One of my favourites! It is very affordable and works well at cleaning my floors. I bought this at my local grocery store. It is readily available at most drug/grocery stores. I would recommend this cleaner to others.

March 17, 2016

I love this product the smell is amazing.... the clean power zaps the dust and cleans my hard wood surfaces I enjoy this product and will buy it again.

March 17, 2016

I love this all purpose cleaner for 2 reasons... the first being that its mr clean and takes the tough work out of scrubbing , it has some mighty cleaning power and the second being that it will leave your space smelling fresh and clean!

March 02, 2016

I do have pros and cons when it comes to this product, pros: It is an amazing cleaner and disinfects really well, its one of the best cleaners that I have ever used and It's not overly expensive.Cons :the chemical smell is quite strong so I always have Windows open because it tends to choke me up and I make sure my cats are in a different room when I'm cleaning

February 02, 2016

For me the product it's a little greasy and doesn't leave a good smell that transmits " clean house" after using it. It's ok for some cleanings if you are not too perfectionist. don't recommend for inside your house

January 24, 2016

I love this product. We always have it in our household. I like the fact that is a disinfectant. I use it on my counters on the floor, in the bathroom. Its great an smells so fresh!

December 28, 2015

I specifically use this product for disinfecting items (waste bins, storage containers, anything with out food contact) and the bathroom. I also with a very diluted solution use it for washing the walls. Cleans up the mess easily and it gets rid of any smell there may be (ex. the kitchen waste bin).

December 15, 2015

Use this on floors sometimes and for disinfecting. Great, fresh smell. Works wonderfully as well.