Good

Mr. Clean Erasor Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 209 in Household Essentials

January 06, 2017

These Magic erasers are the answer to any tough stain on your counters, walls, floors, snowmobiles, four wheelers. They can be used anywhere but just make sure you do a test spot somewhere inconspicuous first to ensure you so not discolor what you are cleaning.

December 19, 2016

J'utilise ce produit depuis longtemps. Je ne pourrais plus m'en passer! Je vous le recommande fortement. Je l'achète lorsqu'il y a un rabais et j'en profite pour faire une provision!

September 17, 2016

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are awesome, they are great at removing scuff marks from wall. We use them to clean the vinyl interior of our boat, we also use to clean our bathtub, it now sparkles.

August 17, 2016

I agree with the 100% reviews! This has so many uses and I find it works great on my white baseboards that tend to get pretty dirty. I use it when I need to really get the dirt gone!

June 08, 2016

I would give Mr. Clean Erasor more than 5 stars if I could. I still haven't tried all the cleaning suggestions for Mr. Clean Erasor. Great on regular cleaning and taking sticker gum off and so many other uses.

Pretty Woman (1990)