Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle

Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

November 08, 2016

Have used Mr. Clean for years and find that it cleans the best of all the cleaners out there. As I am almost out of Mr. Clean I will be buying more of it within the next week or so. I love Mr. Clean!!!!!

November 08, 2016

Plusiers sortent de nettoyant, j'adore ces produits. Ils ne laissent aucunes traces et désinfectent tout. Douce odeur de fraîcheur et de propreté. Bon produit à bas prix.

May 03, 2016

I remember seeing the advertising for this and I couldn't wait to try it, I purchases it at Walmart for around $4.00 and I found that it worked extremely well like all mr.clean products and the scent was strong and great. Very little is needed and this bottle lasted quite a while.

May 03, 2016

This product works wonders when I am cleaning, I love using it in the tub because we get a lot of hair dye marks from all my girls. On top of that a little dab on a cloth and a bit of scrubbing clears most hair dye off their skin as well.

January 07, 2016

Really gets the job done with very little effort, smells great and easy on hands!

May 13, 2015

Great cleaning solution doesn't leave any residue on floors,

April 23, 2015

Makes cleaning easy and does the job properly! I love it and all the smells are amazing!!

August 19, 2014

We use this product at work. Absolutely wonderful. Not only has this product satisfied us it has exceeded our expectations. We choose this product over our company cleaning facility products. Thanks

August 19, 2014

works great on everything i tried it on

August 19, 2014

no strong harsh smell and it cleans away dirt and grim with minimal scrubbing. and easy on hands too.