Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser® Bath Scrubber cleans 3X more soap scum per swipe*. With an Eraser pad that’s 30% larger and more durable than the Magic Eraser Original combined with a built-in soap scum dissolving cleanser, the powerful micro-scrubbers in the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber make tackling bathroom build-up as easy as ever.

April 28, 2016

I have nothing negative to say about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber. I recently moved to a new house and the tubs and sinks were stained and dirty. Mr. Clean did the trick!

April 20, 2016

just when you think it can't get any better, Mr Clean magic Eraser came out with a bath scrubber. I had been using the regular eraser already so was curious as to how it was different. The shape is definitely more ergonomic, and it somehow seems to be sturdier. Whereas I had to throw the regular one out after a few uses, the bath eraser seems to last longer, better suited to the jobs with more area to clean. Works on tubs as well as faucets and fixtures. You'll be amazed at what comes off versus a regular cloth!

March 19, 2016

These bath scrubbers are like gold! They are the easiest to use, Wipe on the surface, wet or dry, and it wipes away all the scum and dirt! That's it! They do an amazing job cleaning. I can get a few uses out of each sponge, so I try to buy them when they are on sale.

February 16, 2016

Pros:
- can effectively clean built up soap scum and other bathroom messes
- very convenient product

Cons:
-sponge falls apart very easily after a couple uses

July 09, 2015

Fantastic for getting marks off the walls, cleaning up the bathtub and sink - Easy to use and works immediately for stubborn marks and scuffs.

February 23, 2015

These things are great! I work in the crime scene/ tragedy clean up industry. It's a gruesome job but someone needs to do it. These things combined with a nice spritz of bleach will scrub the dried blood off of just about any bathroom surface. Makes my life a heck of a lot easier.

October 06, 2014

I absolutely love this product. It makes cleaning my bathroom a little easier. When the job is done,it really is like magic. Leaving my bathtub shinning.

October 05, 2014

I love this product, it works so well to remove scratches from walls with ruining the paint. I love how well it works to clean the tub and really all those hard to cleaning jobs, there is a magic eraser for that.

September 09, 2014

This works amazing! I never thought my shower could be so clean!

May 30, 2014

I love these things. They work for everything you bring to them. The toughest stain smight need some muscle but will eventually disappear.