Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

August 10, 2016

Ces éponges éffacent très bien les tâches sans laisser de traces!! Le seul problème, c'est qu'il se défait assez rapidement, c'est qui n'est pas super!

April 11, 2016

this product is truly a magic and works wonders I use them for cleaning my bathroom sink and tub and find them very effective. They can also be used on stoves and in kitchen really like them

April 11, 2016

I have high Iron in my water. When I go to clean my bath tub this is the only product that I will use. I makes my tub look like I have no Iron in my water. Recomend to anyone, I have these in with my cleaning supplies.

February 09, 2016

Is the only cleaner you will need when moving out. It removes smudges on the floors and walls. It is great to remove scaly buildup around faucets and sinks. I always have this product on hand!

January 05, 2016

I love Mr clean magic erasers, These on es definitely get the job done. I use it on my stove when i get burnt on grime. cleans effectively

September 19, 2015

These are really good. I love using them in my bathroom for the sink, counter and bathtub. They clean well and just need water.

September 02, 2015

I find when I use these magic erasers they just end up falling apart before the job is done. I would much rather use a sponge or scrubber.

August 28, 2015

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power:
This product truly is magic! Works fantastic!

August 28, 2015

Oh my gosh, I had to get the bathroom cleaned in a hurry so I grabbed a Mr.clean magic eraser and some spray cleaner. It really is magic, soap scum in the tub gone sink and taps sparkling. I was done in no time at all. This was the first time I used the magic eraser in the bathroom, it's not going to be my last that's for sure.

July 16, 2015

I was using the Mr Clean Magic Erasers but for those stubborn stains this is even better. Not sure what you put in this little magic pad but it works wonders. All my doors are dirt free, shoes are free of scuff marks. It is great for a lot of things.