Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen Scrubber

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen Scrubber Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 26 in Cleaning Appliances

December 07, 2016

This is the only way I can keep my sink sparkly and clean! this exact scrubber! I dont use it on surfaces like counters unless Im going to rinse (it is really soapy) but amazing at acrubbing the sink and grimy areas --- ie the bottoma of my pots and pans!!!

December 07, 2016

I don't really see a difference between this and the regular Mr Clean Eraser. I find it does the exact same job. I didn't compare prices to see if there is a difference though. This helps clean my counter tops and sink. I also use it to wipe down cupboards, fridge, stove and diswasher.

August 14, 2016

Ok, I thought my kitchen was clean. For real. And then I whipped out this little bad boy and I can't tell you what colour it was when I was done using it! I got into little nooks and crannies I didn't even know my kitchen had! I didn't wear gloves though and now my hands are a weird shade of white. Oops. Gloves next time because there will be a next time. One little swipe and my kitchen is sparkling!

August 10, 2016

Ces éponges sont vraiment magiques! Ils font disparraîtrent tous les tâches, même les plus tenaces!! Le seul point négatif est qu'il s'éffriche très facilement et donc ne dure pas bien longtemps!

March 09, 2016

I received this as a sample from Beyond the Rack to try from a package I ordered. It is very effective but the problem is that it easily breaks in half.

February 16, 2016

Pros:
-the Dawn coupled with the effectiveness of the magic eraser makes it great for the kitchen
- product foams up really nicely
- very convenient product

Cons:
-sponge falls apart very easily after a couple uses

February 10, 2016

This magic eraser works awesome. I actually picked these ones up by accident.
They are great for countertops, appliances and the sink. But I feel like the original
magic eraser is the ultimate cleaning product and I will likely stick to those.

November 23, 2015

Umm this is a must for busy mums that have sticky fingers in the home!

May 30, 2015

I love this product! It works really well on our white countertops, and for getting fingerprints off of our kitchen appliances :)

May 05, 2015

I love this kitchen scrubber. I like to clean my microwave, outside of my oven and the kitchen sink. It works very well and is so affordable. I like that it's for the kitchen, while the others are made for anything.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml