Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 364 in Household Cleaning Products

February 25, 2017

I don't think my kitchen would be the same without a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I use it to keep my white kitchen cabinets clean. I also use it often to ensure my stainless steel kitchen sink stays sparkling clean. It's also nice that this product doesn't have a smell like some other kitchen or bathroom cleaners. I can use this product without having to worry about turning on a fan or airing out the place! I would highly recommend this product!

February 25, 2017

Great product.. I use this on almost everything.. Even my stainless steel kettle , toaster and keurig to remove those scuff marks... Great for removing those black finger marks from your white walls as well..

February 25, 2017

still in awe for these little scrubbing pads. I have yet to find something they can't remove :)
    they do the job and they last a fairly good amount of usage.

February 25, 2017

I really love this because of the amazing things it can erase. It's easy to use and for a product that say's it works it really does. I love to use it on my glass top stove. Everything erases and never leaves a streak anywhere. A++ in my books.

February 24, 2017

This sponge is amazing - I can clean anything with it. I like to use it on my shoes. Gets the white really white. Also works well on crayon and mark that finds its way onto the walls.

February 24, 2017

I am a tea drinker and there is nothing worse than trying to get tea stains out of my favourite cup. Up until I found Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the only thing that worked was bleach in water and I really prefer not to use that because ceramics mugs are porous and some of the bleach always stays in the mug no matter how well you rinse it. I cannot use or be around anything at all with a strong smell as I can't breathe and because of problems with my lungs that can put me in the hospital, so bleach is a no-no for me and I was living with ugly tea stained cups which also changes the way the tea tastes, and not for the better but not any more! With the Magic Eraser my cups are back to a bright white inside and it doesn't take much work or the smell making me sick. I also love using them after I cook because it makes the pots and pans much easier to get clean and without all that scrubbing that leaves your arms aching and frustrated to the point you're ready to pitch the pot! My only problem is that they are expensive, I've never seen them for $2 where I live, even in mass marketing stores, for the number of Erasers you get and how quickly they can be used up and since I live on a fixed income I seldom have the money to buy them. I wish I could afford to keep the house stocked up because they work miracles!

February 24, 2017

okay i love the idea of this product and it does work very well for scrubbing those tough areas.. but oh my god way too expensive. you can literally get the same thing at the japanese dollar store. they give you like 30! sponges for one dollar. they're obviously making a huge profit here lol.

February 24, 2017

I just love this product! I don't know what I'd do if it did not exist. It takes off just about any stain or spot anywhere. Even marker on my kitchen table! I highly recommend it.

February 24, 2017

I love Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I have used them to remove my grand childrens writings on my wall, my appliances, my bathroom sink etc. I use the eraser everywhere possible. Great product.

February 24, 2017

My only complaint is that it's not bigger! lol It works wonders on most surfaces, I even managed to return a pair of white sneakers back to new despite being covered in grass stains!