Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

December 05, 2016

When I first heard about this product I had my doubts. The first time I tried it I was cleaning walls to be painted. I have no idea what was on the walls but it would not come off with anything else that I tried. As soon as I bought a magic eraser I was so happy. It worked so well on whatever was on the wall lol.

December 04, 2016

This is a product I depend on. I clean not just spots off my walls but my sports shoes, my purses - whatever I find that is hard to remove. My latest cleaned area was my white leather couch. I was pleasantly surprised on how it work on my chair and couch.

December 01, 2016

This is my go to cleaner especially on my white shoes. It makes my white shoes look brand new again, and never leaves them looking yellow! Its also amazing for scrubbing my shower when I'm finished dyeing my hair.

December 01, 2016

Just love this product. I like the fact that you just need to wet that sponge and scrub the surface you have to clean.. Bye bye these black marks on the walls and doors. Strong enough to erase these marks but gentle enough not to damage the surfaces .

November 30, 2016

Absolutely Love Mr Clean Magic Erasers! I use them mostly for cleaning my leather couch and leather shoes. They are gentle and don't damage the fabric and literally erase the dirt and grime!

November 28, 2016

I absolutely love the magic eraser It was amazing how well it worked My grand children had marker on my floor on two different surfaces and the magic eraser took it right off I would buy them again

November 28, 2016

This product is amazing I keep them in the kitchen, bathroom they really do work, takes marks off walls , floors, I would agree with other reviewers they don't last as long as you would like I buy in bulk when they are on sale

November 28, 2016

I love these things, when my son purchased his home, there was jiffy marker all over the walls, nothing would take it off except this thing! I keep a supply in the bathroom and under the kitchen sink at all times, don't bother with the knockoffs, only the real thing works like this!

November 28, 2016

I use these on various surfaces. Even American girl dolls! With two small children, these are a must have. I have these under every sink in my house.

November 28, 2016

This product just works! Whether on walls, floors, running shoes, it does what it says it will. The only downfall is the sponge doesn't last as long as I would like for the price but if you pick it up on sale you've got yourself a winner!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS