Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Feb 18, 2013

This product could've been cheaper and the amount of scrubbing I did I could've used a sponge and it would've had the same impact.

HimandI
Feb 09, 2013

When I bought my house, there were some stains on the wall that didn't seem to fade. A friend recommended i try this product. Not only did it remove all stains, but it also made it look so clean that one could not tell that there were stains there in the first place.

umolive5
Feb 08, 2013

This is the best thing for making sneakers look sparkling white. This is definitely a great multipurpose product.

sirena7
Jan 31, 2013

Oh I love this eraser! It really makes writing of crayons and other stains disappear, and it cleans the dirt off of walls and doors. Cons it doesn't last long if you want to use it several times.

Nk1234
Jan 25, 2013

Absolutely amazing product--makes me addicted to cleaning, just because I can achieve awesome results with little effort!!!

snewman
Jan 23, 2013

Best invention ever, I use it daily with having Children in my home and also great for outdoor use on the hubby's "tools" and his car.

mamajoyce
Jan 18, 2013

I used magic erasers on my kitchen floor and they worked so good, it got into all the little grooves. When my husband came home from work he thought we got a new floor.

wacmac
Jan 16, 2013

10 years ago my little girls got decided to redecorate the walls with crayons when the babysitter was not looking. I thought for sure i would have to repaint the WHOLE living room and hallways. I tried everything to get rid of it. Then a friend told me about a new product ., Mr. Clean Magic Eraser has been my lifesaver in many many events in life. since then . I was able to remove all the crayon without a problem. I use all the different types available now and have one in my bathroom, kitchen and cleaning closet at all times . The hrs I would have spent cleaning the crayon was done in a matter of 20 minutes and Mr. Clean Magic Eraser has seen me through 2 more children since and all the messes they can come up with.

huuley
Jan 10, 2013

Does a decent enough job. Good on white boards. recommended for crayons on the wall.

Jan 09, 2013

does a good job , stains come easily and dont leave a mark