Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Nk1234
Jan 25, 2013

Absolutely amazing product--makes me addicted to cleaning, just because I can achieve awesome results with little effort!!!

snewman
Jan 23, 2013

Best invention ever, I use it daily with having Children in my home and also great for outdoor use on the hubby's "tools" and his car.

mamajoyce
Jan 18, 2013

I used magic erasers on my kitchen floor and they worked so good, it got into all the little grooves. When my husband came home from work he thought we got a new floor.

wacmac
Jan 16, 2013

10 years ago my little girls got decided to redecorate the walls with crayons when the babysitter was not looking. I thought for sure i would have to repaint the WHOLE living room and hallways. I tried everything to get rid of it. Then a friend told me about a new product ., Mr. Clean Magic Eraser has been my lifesaver in many many events in life. since then . I was able to remove all the crayon without a problem. I use all the different types available now and have one in my bathroom, kitchen and cleaning closet at all times . The hrs I would have spent cleaning the crayon was done in a matter of 20 minutes and Mr. Clean Magic Eraser has seen me through 2 more children since and all the messes they can come up with.

huuley
Jan 10, 2013

Does a decent enough job. Good on white boards. recommended for crayons on the wall.

Jan 09, 2013

does a good job , stains come easily and dont leave a mark

acadiamum
Jan 04, 2013

I don't know how I got things cleaned before I had these handy little erasers. They work wonders on scuffs, scratches and the glass top on my range. What a great invention!

SueFleming
Dec 13, 2012

I've only used these a couple times, but they do work really well. I always try them when nothing else seems to be working!

pheobieb123
Nov 28, 2012

I LIVE BY THESE THINGS THEY ARE GREAT FOR EVERYTHING BATHROOM KITCHEN SHOES PURSES EVERYTHING BEST THING TO CLEAN THE FRIDGE WITH EVER !!!!

sunnymila99
Nov 16, 2012

Love the Magic Eraser! My cleaning lady use it all the time and it really makes a difference ( crayons on the walls anyone?)
She said that every maid in the company she works for (mycleaninglady.us ) will keep the Magic Eraser with her as a Must Have item. Now I know why.