Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 328 in Household Cleaning Products

March 18, 2013

amazing the marks that this will remove. sometimes it appears to be a mystery

March 11, 2013

Great product, especially useful for keeping my kids white sneakers clean and like new!

March 11, 2013

Been a loyal user for years. Now my hubby is a believer too! He got graphite spray on our front door when trying to lubricate the frozen locks. (Canadian winters and all) Our house is only 2 years old and he was pretty upset that the front door now had big ugly black marks all over it. I told him to trust in the Magic Eraser. He used it, and no surprise that it worked like magic! Now he uses it all over the house! So not only does he love them as much as I do, but he cleans too! Bonus!

March 05, 2013

With a 2 year old in the house, Crayons were my worst enemy!!!!! These are absolutely AMAZING for getting crayon of walls!

February 18, 2013

This product could've been cheaper and the amount of scrubbing I did I could've used a sponge and it would've had the same impact.

February 09, 2013

When I bought my house, there were some stains on the wall that didn't seem to fade. A friend recommended i try this product. Not only did it remove all stains, but it also made it look so clean that one could not tell that there were stains there in the first place.

February 08, 2013

This is the best thing for making sneakers look sparkling white. This is definitely a great multipurpose product.

January 31, 2013

Oh I love this eraser! It really makes writing of crayons and other stains disappear, and it cleans the dirt off of walls and doors. Cons it doesn't last long if you want to use it several times.

January 25, 2013

Absolutely amazing product--makes me addicted to cleaning, just because I can achieve awesome results with little effort!!!

January 23, 2013

Best invention ever, I use it daily with having Children in my home and also great for outdoor use on the hubby's "tools" and his car.

Xbox 360