Mr Clean with Febreze Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 355 in Household Cleaning Products

January 07, 2017

Love the smell, tough on stains on floor but also genial as I use it on my hardwood floors. But it sometimes does make the floors slippery. The price for it is fair

November 12, 2016

i use mr clean with febreze to clean my floors because it cleans them and makes the house smell real nice it also smells for a few days it is so nice to come in and you smell so clean and fresh

June 09, 2016

Mr Clean has always been the product that I use. It really cleans the floors with little effort, and the bathtub sparkles. Mr Clean is one of the nonabrasive products that does not eventually turn the tub that old off-white/yellowish color. There is always a good selection of fragrances as well. The smell is not overpowering and is just strong enough to make your home smell fresh and clean.

May 26, 2016

I just love the smell of Mr Clean they have many new scents out now days. Its cleans great and very affordable I like putting a little in my all purpose cleaner to make it smell good the ia many uses too.

March 27, 2016

I think mr.clean products are defiantly my go to for cleaning they do the job very well so I knew that mr.clean plus febreeze would be a good combo. I got a cleaner that works great on my floors and leaves behind a great scent throughout the house.

March 27, 2016

I love Mr. Clean products. I use this for scrubbing my floors. I don't use much cause I finds the febreeze would be too strong smelling. It doesn't leave streaks on the floor either

March 27, 2016

I love Mr. Clean Products. But I do find that this Mr Clean with Febreeze is a bit strong. I used to work in a store and we used to use it on the floors sometimes and customers would complain about the strong smell, so it is a little harsh for people with allergies to scented products.

March 27, 2016

It a great product to clean with.. The bathroom smells amazing and fresh... Make any room smell great... Good price too... I love doing spring cleaning with this product...

March 17, 2016

This is one of the best all purpose cleaners EVER! Mr Clean has been around forever for a good reason... serious cleaning power! Mix that with the refreshing smell of Febreeze you have an amazing combination.

March 08, 2016

J'ai beaucoup aimer ce produits en particulier pour l'odeur ça sent tellement propre quand on vient de nettoyer notre plancher avec ce,produits on voudrait toujours laver notre plancher Une blague mais bon produits je laime