Mr. Clean with Gain Original Scent - Multi Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean with Gain Original Scent - Multi Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

October 31, 2016

I love the smell of Gain! When I discovered I could also be cleaning and have my home smell like freshly laundered clothing it wasn't even a decision I needed to think on! Mr Clean has always been a cleaner I would use as it is great on basically everything in my home - add in the fresh Gain scent and I'm in love.

March 03, 2016

This is a really good cleaner for the kitchen ,it gets out any stain imaginable ,the scent has also improved, its not strong and harsh like it used to be ,I like the fact that I don't have to scrup the floor ,just a simple wipe with my cloth and the stain or mess is gone. I do find Mr Clean products to be more expensive than other cleaners but still it's a good product

May 04, 2015

There is nothing better than a multi purpose cleaner. I found this product worked pretty good, although it did leave marks on some things.

April 01, 2015

This is an okay product to use, but it's heavy on the scented side. I will use it for all types of projects around the house. I clean the sink in the bathroom, the toilet, wipe down the shower stall or even pour some in my washing machine to run with just water to get rid of lurking odors.

April 01, 2015

I love how everything is being scented with gain these days. Now my kitchen and bathroom smell like laundry

February 04, 2015

What a great combination I love Mr.Clean and Gain Original Scent . It is a idea that I just had to try and it really makes my whole house smell amazing but still as the effectiveness of really clean. I definately recommend this new cleaning product for everyone to try and see for themselves.

February 04, 2015

This stuff is my go to for cleaning my apartment. It makes my not so nice smelling apartment pretty and ... more.. nice .. smelling.
Mr. Clean and Gain should have teamed up earlier - they're a hit.

July 08, 2014

enjoyed the fresh scent and effectiveness of how well the product cleaned the floors.

June 19, 2014

Smells great, good for dusting and getting water marks out of coffee and end tables!

May 27, 2014

I absolutely love this product, i was happy to see Mr. Clean gain finally come to canada as i found in my town it took a while for it to get here watching the USA tv commercials for months before i got to use it. The scent is strong but it lasts for a couple of days using it on the floor or cleaning cupboards.