Mr. Freeze Freeze Pops Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 618 in Miscellaneous

March 12, 2017

Yes....they are just sugared water and they have zero nutritional value, but all of those colourful sticks of cool flavour make you happy. My fave....red and blue. Just don't have one while at work because you will have a weird mouth all day.

March 12, 2017

My problem with these is way too much sugar and colouring. I have bought them but no more.I really do not think too much of them are good for kids and i buy odther things instead.

March 12, 2017

These were my favourite as a kid and are still my favourite today for a refreshing treat on a hot summer day. They are inexpensive and pretty low in calories too.

January 15, 2017

These will always be my favourite saviour for hot days. They taste delicious and they are cheap! Every color tastes amazing. My only complaint is they hurt the insides of my mouth! Wish the plastic wasn't so hard.

January 13, 2017

These are perfect for the hot summer days for kids or adults :) My favs are the Pink ones and Blue :) And they are under a dollar in stores here or you can get a box of them for under ten dollars!!

November 03, 2016

Super bonne saveur sucré. J'aime toute les couleurs. Parfais pour les temps chaud d'été et comme collation dans la journée. Je recommande cette marque sans hésitation.

November 03, 2016

Who doesn't have a box of these in their freezer?!?! These are a staple in my household. I love that they come in a sugar free option. These are Great all year round but they taste best on a hot summer day.

July 31, 2016

I've always loved Mr.Freeze freezes, they are so addicting. I always end up eating like twelve in one sitting because they taste so good. My girls also love them and they are a perfect snack for them in the summer when they need to keep hydrated.

May 26, 2016

Mr. Freeze is the best Freeze pop out their. This box has so many in it. And they don't take long to freeze at all. Casue they are so small, great for kids in the summer so it does not melt over their little hand and get all sticky.

May 06, 2016

This freezies come in awesome flavours, they're small and a box has toooons of freezies in it. I like to eat these when I feel sick so I usually have a box in the freezer at my work haha.