Mr. Freeze Freeze Pops

Mr. Freeze Freeze Pops Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

November 03, 2016

Super bonne saveur sucré. J'aime toute les couleurs. Parfais pour les temps chaud d'été et comme collation dans la journée. Je recommande cette marque sans hésitation.

November 03, 2016

Who doesn't have a box of these in their freezer?!?! These are a staple in my household. I love that they come in a sugar free option. These are Great all year round but they taste best on a hot summer day.

July 31, 2016

I've always loved Mr.Freeze freezes, they are so addicting. I always end up eating like twelve in one sitting because they taste so good. My girls also love them and they are a perfect snack for them in the summer when they need to keep hydrated.

May 26, 2016

Mr. Freeze is the best Freeze pop out their. This box has so many in it. And they don't take long to freeze at all. Casue they are so small, great for kids in the summer so it does not melt over their little hand and get all sticky.

May 06, 2016

This freezies come in awesome flavours, they're small and a box has toooons of freezies in it. I like to eat these when I feel sick so I usually have a box in the freezer at my work haha.

May 06, 2016

I love these in the summer time. They are a nice treat to cool you down. The flavors are all the original. You can buy these on special at any store in the summer

April 06, 2016

I love these, they are usually about $4.00 at my local grocery store and it's super convenient to pop a bunch of these in the freezer and than I always have a cool treat especially in the summer. My son loves these and they aren't as messy as some other varieties of ice cream.

March 13, 2016

Great snack for the children in the summer! Sweet Treat!
I remember rollerblading to friends house's and making freeze stops at
different locations. Good variety of flavours. I was never a fan of the grape.

March 05, 2016

I ate these as a child and loved them. I remember hot summer days walking to the store with friends and buying a bunch of them and just sitting in the sun eating them.

Now as a mom myself I keep these on hands but not just in the summer. We keep them on hand for when ever the kids would like to have one but more importantly for when they are not feeling well and we have a hard time getting liquids in them they usually have no problem eating a Mr. Freeze.

The flavors are just as I remember them as a child.

January 31, 2016

I always have these in my freezer during the summer for a nice cold treat for my family. Great flavour too.

Neuven added a new review for