Mr. Freeze Freeze Pops

Mr. Freeze Freeze Pops Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 520 in Miscellaneous

January 15, 2017

These will always be my favourite saviour for hot days. They taste delicious and they are cheap! Every color tastes amazing. My only complaint is they hurt the insides of my mouth! Wish the plastic wasn't so hard.

January 13, 2017

These are perfect for the hot summer days for kids or adults :) My favs are the Pink ones and Blue :) And they are under a dollar in stores here or you can get a box of them for under ten dollars!!

November 03, 2016

Super bonne saveur sucré. J'aime toute les couleurs. Parfais pour les temps chaud d'été et comme collation dans la journée. Je recommande cette marque sans hésitation.

November 03, 2016

Who doesn't have a box of these in their freezer?!?! These are a staple in my household. I love that they come in a sugar free option. These are Great all year round but they taste best on a hot summer day.

July 31, 2016

I've always loved Mr.Freeze freezes, they are so addicting. I always end up eating like twelve in one sitting because they taste so good. My girls also love them and they are a perfect snack for them in the summer when they need to keep hydrated.

May 26, 2016

Mr. Freeze is the best Freeze pop out their. This box has so many in it. And they don't take long to freeze at all. Casue they are so small, great for kids in the summer so it does not melt over their little hand and get all sticky.

May 06, 2016

This freezies come in awesome flavours, they're small and a box has toooons of freezies in it. I like to eat these when I feel sick so I usually have a box in the freezer at my work haha.

May 06, 2016

I love these in the summer time. They are a nice treat to cool you down. The flavors are all the original. You can buy these on special at any store in the summer

April 06, 2016

I love these, they are usually about $4.00 at my local grocery store and it's super convenient to pop a bunch of these in the freezer and than I always have a cool treat especially in the summer. My son loves these and they aren't as messy as some other varieties of ice cream.

March 13, 2016

Great snack for the children in the summer! Sweet Treat!
    I remember rollerblading to friends house's and making freeze stops at
    different locations. Good variety of flavours. I was never a fan of the grape.