Mr. Freeze Jumbo Pops Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 437 in Ice Cream

March 13, 2017

Jumbo ice pops who doesn't live them different flavorsnt choose from and you can just sit backj relax watching your TV show eatuimng a couple of these with the family everyone like ves them and they always make you think about your child hood.

March 12, 2017

Mr. Freeze Jumbo Pops are great for the summer! The kids love them and since they're big, they can just be cut in half between two kids. They're the perfect addition and treat for any summer activity! We love to purchase the small packs of freezies for a buck :)

March 02, 2017

A must-have for the summer! Inexpensive and so convenient. I loved these when I was a kid and now my kids just love them. I keep them in my freezer all year round!

February 15, 2017

These are a great snack to have on hand, I love them and the kids do too! They are pretty inexpensive and quite the crowd pleasure...a must-have in summer, but we pretty have these in the freezer all year round!

February 11, 2017

I love these freezies! I remember in high school, the school would sell them, and kids use to get in trouble if they brought them to class. I remember being jealous when i saw kids in the hall with them! I love there intense flavor, it doesn't just taste like frozen ice! And its a great way to keep cool in the summer time!

February 10, 2017

These have a great flavour and are perfect for hot summer days. I do find that these jumbo size freezies are a bit too big for kids. The plastic on the sides cuts the corners of their small mouths. The overall size of the product too is a bit too big as well, but they are really easy to cut in half!

February 08, 2017

Mr. Freeze Jumbo Pops are my son's favorite. He likes to eat them any chance he gets LOL! We go through a ton of these in the summer. I remember eating these as a child. Great product to have in your freezer on those very hot summer days.

February 01, 2017

We love these items in our house! All year long we have some stored in the freezer and go through boxes of them during the summer time! They are such a good buy and inexpensive for lots! Many different flavours, and I feel like they really keep their flavour all throughout the freeze unlike other brands and we cut them in half for the younger kids! A huge hit for sure!

January 16, 2017

We always have a case of these bad boys in the freezer during the summer months! When its hot outside and you need a quick cool down these are where its at :)

January 07, 2017

Well, I guess you get what you pay for! The taste is just ice + sugar. Of course, most people like that but I have higher standards in terms of quality and taste. If you're like me and ready to spend more to have something more quality, then forget about this and get yourself something better. Don't get me wrong the taste isn't terrible but it's just ice, sugar and some colorant.