Mr. Freeze Jumbo Pops Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 414 in Ice Cream

November 09, 2016

Mr Freeze jumbo pops are a staple in the summer!!! The perfect refreshing treat on a hot day. You can find them on sale often, and the flavours are all delicious- my favourite is the white!!

November 02, 2016

My kids and I are big fans of Mr. Freeze Jumbo Pops. We almost always have them in the freezer all summer long. It's a nice lower calorie treat to enjoy in the summer and helps us cool down. The variety of flavours and colours is fun for the kids.

October 17, 2016

Un incontournable de l`été, le fameux MR. Freeze. Bien sur que les enfants les adorent et les adultes aussi quand il fait bien chaud. Été, chaleur, piscine et mr.freeze, c`est toujours gagnant.

October 13, 2016

I had a lot of these when I was a child. Great taste and was an easy and cheap way to cool me down from the summer heat. You can buy dozens for a few dollars

October 01, 2016

It's been years since I had these. What I vividly remember from my childhood is that these are amazing on a hot day, are very flavourful and cut the sides of my mouth. I loved every flavour, even the coconut. The jumbo size was about $1. It can't be healthy but it's fun and just screams of summer and childhood and nostalgia.

October 01, 2016

i went through so many boxes of these this past summer there a cool refreshing treat for the kids and great when your sick the only prob is keepng the bugs away

September 29, 2016

These are the best freezies. They have lots of flavour. My favorite are the orange freezies. Good to have around on hot summer days. I always buy a big box and eat them all year.

September 29, 2016

These have been around forever, It is so sugary and cold and refreshing. They are all very good all of the flavors. I wouldn't give the kids too many though unless you want a bunch of untamed monkeys. LOL
I just put a few in the freezer at a time and most of the time I find myself reaching in there like a big kid in the middle of the night and eating them. They are about 100 calories each. I usually buy the 7.00 box from walmart in the summer and keep stocked up well. I actually used to take a few and fill up a cup and pour some rum or whatever hard liquor you like and it is really really good. Warning!!! keep that away from the children though:)

September 29, 2016

Souvenir d'enfance pour plusieurs on me peut résister a en prendre un une fois de temps en temps l'été. Ils sont tous bons mais on a tous notre préféré.

August 21, 2016

I don't know why this has such a low star!?
As a kid I loved these and love them just as much as an adult. Yes there's a lot of sugar but they taste great and I find them refreshing :)
A great tool to keep the kids good and happy lol.
Purple is my favourite!!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml