Mr. Freeze Jumbo Pops Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 421 in Ice Cream

January 16, 2017

We always have a case of these bad boys in the freezer during the summer months! When its hot outside and you need a quick cool down these are where its at :)

January 07, 2017

Well, I guess you get what you pay for! The taste is just ice + sugar. Of course, most people like that but I have higher standards in terms of quality and taste. If you're like me and ready to spend more to have something more quality, then forget about this and get yourself something better. Don't get me wrong the taste isn't terrible but it's just ice, sugar and some colorant.

January 07, 2017

From childhood to now and even with their obscene amount of sugar, I must indulge in at least one or two to celebrate the summer! You get a big box for a good price and they don't all have to stay in the freezer right away so you don't have to take up too much room - just pop them in as needed.

November 09, 2016

Mr Freeze jumbo pops are a staple in the summer!!! The perfect refreshing treat on a hot day. You can find them on sale often, and the flavours are all delicious- my favourite is the white!!

November 02, 2016

My kids and I are big fans of Mr. Freeze Jumbo Pops. We almost always have them in the freezer all summer long. It's a nice lower calorie treat to enjoy in the summer and helps us cool down. The variety of flavours and colours is fun for the kids.

October 17, 2016

Un incontournable de l`été, le fameux MR. Freeze. Bien sur que les enfants les adorent et les adultes aussi quand il fait bien chaud. Été, chaleur, piscine et mr.freeze, c`est toujours gagnant.

October 13, 2016

I had a lot of these when I was a child. Great taste and was an easy and cheap way to cool me down from the summer heat. You can buy dozens for a few dollars

October 01, 2016

It's been years since I had these. What I vividly remember from my childhood is that these are amazing on a hot day, are very flavourful and cut the sides of my mouth. I loved every flavour, even the coconut. The jumbo size was about $1. It can't be healthy but it's fun and just screams of summer and childhood and nostalgia.

October 01, 2016

i went through so many boxes of these this past summer there a cool refreshing treat for the kids and great when your sick the only prob is keepng the bugs away

September 29, 2016

These are the best freezies. They have lots of flavour. My favorite are the orange freezies. Good to have around on hot summer days. I always buy a big box and eat them all year.