Mr. Noodles Beef Flavor Reviews

Ranked #942 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 29, 2015

I know these aren't the healthiest of foods but sometimes when I'm in a rush, simple and quick is what I go for and these do taste good

Mr. Noodles Beef Flavor Reviews:
I have been a sucker for these my entire life. I enjoy the salty flavor and the yummy noodles! Price is right!

MR.NOODLES BEEF FLAVOUR;

I do SOMETIMES enjoy chicken mr noodles
so decided to try the beef flavour!

worst mistake.

horrible tasting
so fake

I understand these are not the best quality soups and very processed, but at least chicken had flavour....beef did not!!!

The color of soup very dark, brownish...

flavour was less beef more, I don't know....hard to even say what I was eating...it was a skeptical tasting lol

Ill stick to chicken only IF I need to eat a fast soup like mr noodle

September 18, 2015

Similar to other instant noodles in nutritional content, but worse in taste. Chinese cup noodles are much more appetizing than Mr. Noodles. For instant noodles slightly gentler to your health, I've heard that Maggi noodles is the choice. However, I've never found Maggi in any grocery store. The safest and most benevolent noodles is the type you boil in a pot.

June 04, 2015

I have always liked mr noodles but I in no way like the beef flavoured ones... ew!

May 14, 2015

This is not a quality food. I can't believe I used to take these to school for recess. When looking for a quick snack I picked one of these babies up and read the label - even if I used to like them, I would NEVER put this in my body now. Full of fat and sodium and zero nutrition.

May 02, 2015

Eeew, I can't stand these type of noodles. The smell is so weird and the texture of the noodles are freaky looking. The taste makes me gag. Not for me.

March 21, 2015

this is so good to have in your home. they are quick and easy to make and taste so good.

March 21, 2015

I love these because they are so convenient and fast, and they are tasty. I really like all the vegetables they put in there and the broth with the noodles is just perfect.

March 16, 2015

Great as a soup or using the noodles in a stir fry. Quick and easy.