Mr. Pumice Two Sided Ultimate Pumice Bar
Good

Mr. Pumice Two Sided Ultimate Pumice Bar Reviews

1 review
Ranked #129 out of 164 in Foot Care

The Mr. Pumice Ultimate Pumice Bar is a 2 in 1 bar to remove calluses.

October 28, 2010

The thing works like magic on your heels, callus, and removing old dead dry skin. I used to have cracked heels, but not since I started using Mr. Pumice. One bar lasts a very long time too, so you will get your money’s worth. I have had my bar for over a year and it is just now starting to wear thin. I will have to break down and buy a new one soon. :) I will tell ya that this little thing is lighter than a regular pumice stone and whatever it is made of works a 1000 times better!

I gave one each to my Mom and my Grandma and they love theirs. You know what your feet look like after walking around all day in flip-flops or sandals? You know all of the grime from the parking lot and mall floors that somehow transfers up to the bottoms of your feet then when you take off your pretty strappy sandals and it looks like you have a grime tan on your feet? MR. PUMICE™ will get all that grime off of your heels and keep them soft and supple.