Mr. Sketch Scented Washable Markers

Mr. Sketch Scented Washable Markers Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 1015 in Misc

January 22, 2017

i have LOVED these markers since i was a kid. I actually got my first one, a yellow one, in grade 2 for being good in class. They smell so good and are just fun,

July 21, 2016

I know that there are a bunch of us who have sat down at some point in your life and have went through these markers one by one to smell the fantastic scents contained inside. I think that you really don't realize how strong the scent is unless you have smelled these at some point.

I got these for my son and he spends more time smelling them but these are really good markers as well. The colour is bold and last a very long time especially compared to other brands of markers. These are a little expensive but totally worth it considering how long they last.

July 21, 2016

It's pretty unique how strongly scented these makers are. Pro because who doesn't love a good smell (bubblegum, anyone) Con because... should you be smelling markers this much?? Trust me when I say kids love it, and adults love it too. The website says do not let children under 3 handle these products so even read the FAQ on the main site if you are hesitant about what your kids are picking up. Also, because of the formula, there is no inhalant concern because these are water based.

April 13, 2016

These bring back memories of my childhood! I remember my mum having to actually take these away because I would sniff them excessively. Lol. The felts are washable which makes them a hit for my family! Priced great!

April 13, 2016

My 4 year old daughter loves to color and has many different coloring books. Most of the time, she would use only crayons because I found her drawing on herself with a pen one day and that's when I limited her to crayons only.

Since I received a free sample of Mr. Sketch Scented Washable Markers, I decided that I would give her a chance to use markers again since they claim to be washable.

The first time opening the package, I was amazed by the smell of all kinds of different flavors. It was amazing how strong each markers scent was.

There are 10 different color markers that have 10 different scents: