Mrs. Doubtfire (1993) Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 973 in DVD

November 03, 2016

This movie is a classic, and has been even prior to the untimely death of Robin Williams. In this film, Robin Wiliams shows again the extent of his ability as an actor. If I didn't know anything about the movie and just caught a quick glimpse, I would never know that Mrs Doubtfire was actually a man !! His acting is fantastic and the rest of the cast was a great match and worked seamlessly together to make this comedy/drama so good.

I still remember it from when I was a kid. I think I watched it every day until we had to return it to Blockbuster ! An this was on VHS too.

If you have never seen this and want a good laugh that is good for the entire family, take the time this weekend to watch this movie. You don't have to be a Robin Williams fan either, but if you are, you probably already watched it.!!!

Great Movie !!

October 28, 2016

This is one of my favourite Robin Williams movies! It's so hilarious especially the female character Williams transforms into - Mrs. Doubtfire! I love when he puts the pie onto his face and says Hello!! One of the few movies that does not have the expected happy ending.

September 22, 2016

This is a classic movie. Every age group enjoys this! The humor is amazing and Robin Williams is always the best! It was so sad to hear about the loss of him but he really will live on in his movies, especially Mrs. Doubtfire

June 03, 2016

This is a great classic movie that I can watch over and over, I loved the storyline of the movie as well who doesn't like Robin Williams, He always seemed to nail all his movies.

June 03, 2016

I love this movie! The story line was fantastic and I could watch this movie over and over again without any complaints! With Robin Williams having passed away a few years ago now it makes things even more heartfelt and funny when I watch this movie.

April 14, 2016

Definitely a classic everyone should watch at least once. I watched it in the theater with my dad when I was a little girl, and I have loved it ever since. I watch it a couple times a year and it never gets old.

April 14, 2016

This movie is a classic and a must-have in any movie collection! No matter how many times I've seen this movie (and I've seen it a lot!) it never gets old! Robin Williams is gold in this movie! It's a great movie to watch with the entire family!

April 14, 2016

This is a classic movie. I don't know how anyone would't like it. Very funny comedy. Robin williams was a very talented man. He should did know how to play different roles on this movie

April 08, 2016

This is a great movie. Robin Williams was amazing as he played the two parts, so believable as Mrs. Doutfire. This movie is PG rated perfect for the whole family to watch and enjoy.

March 15, 2016

Such a amazing movie. Loves all of Robin williams movies. Definitely one of his best ones. Watch this movie with my kids and my grandparents all the time.