Mug Root Beer Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

December 05, 2016

This is my absolute favourite brand of rootbeer, my go to, it's just the right amount of sweetness to it and i love making rootbeer floats with it, will always be one of my favourites

May 30, 2016

Mug Boot Beer is the best! I love that it is caffeine free. I have a sweet tooth when it comes to drinks so one of these every once in a while really hits the spot. For those who like to enjoy a cocktail, this is so good with spiced rum :D

May 20, 2016

I love root beer have since i was a child. its yummy and bubbly and very refreshing mugs is great definitely a top three for me. great on its own or in a float, add something extra to cakes and other deserts yummy :)

January 27, 2016

Hi Gals and Pals!

I just wanted to quickly go over a food item. We'll......more like a drink item! I know it seems kind of random to add root beer into a review panel, however, I really wanted to talk about it because I learned something about it that I didn't know. NO CAFFEINE! I've been recently on a kick to quit caffeine due to anxiety issues. So I've been drinking decaf when I go out to Tim's or Starbucks. But when I have a killer craving for something bubbly, then what?!

Then I saw that Mug has no caffeine, as does most root beer. I prefer Mug because it tastes a lot more creamy then regular root beer.

The con? SOOOOOOO much sugar. Don't be fooled, this soda means business. Take these in moderation and enjoy every drop because they are no joke on their sugar intake.

M.R

January 17, 2016

This is my favourite brand of root beer I also like that it's available in diet as well. Really nice rasting.

January 05, 2016

A great change from Pepsi for me. Love Rootbeer brings back memories of my childhood.

January 01, 2016

Way too sweet for me. I don't like it at all because it's too sugary

January 01, 2016

Root Beer is one of my favourites. Love this brand.. Nice served over ice..

January 01, 2016

I have always loved Mug Root Beer! I find that it has an awesome taste! Great price too! Love that it is caffeine free as well!

Mug root beer;

I personally never liked
Found it too sweet and gassy

Easily bloated after this product

Too much sweetness and fizz to the product

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS