Multi   daily glow
Amazing

Multi daily glow Reviews

Ranked #232 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

August 11, 2014

I have been using this product for about 4 months. It has improved my skin and does add a glow. It is a bit pricey. I buy it online for about $18 that lasts for a month. Shoppers drugmart is more expensive but it keeps my body and skin healthy. One problem is it makes your pee a yellowish neon green color.

May 29, 2009

I have been looking for a good multi vitamin for a long time. I find a lot of them are just too big to swallow and taste horrible. I looked into this one and found that it contains all of the daily nutrients that you need to have a healthy body as well as skin. This was definitely a bonus since I often break out in little pimples even though I'm 33 years old. You take 2 tablets a day; they are a lot smaller than the usual large vitamin. After about a month I could tell that I was feeling better; I had more energy and my skin looked better. I still get the occasional pimple here and there but that has also improved. I would definitely recommend this vitamin to all women.