Multi-Grain Cheerios Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 357 in Cereal

March 13, 2017

I love that these are Gluten free, low in sugar, low in fibre and excellent tasting in a bowl of milk. I also like using them for trail mix for myself or the kids. They stay crunchy and are good for you

March 13, 2017

Of all the Cheerios this one is my favorite, it still has a sweet taste but still offers healthiness. I can even eat them plain without any milk and they are still enjoyable. Anytime of the day or night these are great to munch on.

September 17, 2016

we love Cheerios!!!.this flavor is very nice ,,sweet and crunchy and stays well in milk... takes a long time to go soggy.. i like the multi grain goodness we get when we eat this!!!

September 17, 2016

This is my favourite cereal. If you don't like multigrain don't jump to any conclusions. This cereal isn't your typical multigrain product. It is perfectly sweet and it has the perfect flavour combined with the sweetness! Definitely way a good way to sneak in some grains without even noticing!

August 12, 2016

I love Multi-grains this produc tates great it t contains a lot of grains that I love and is healthy for my health it's crunchy and filling when I have it for breakfast it fills me right up until lunch time I would recommend this product to anyone

July 04, 2016

I love love love this cereal - I eat it both with milk and without! It's a great morning meal or snack for throughout the day. If I eat it dry I usually put it in a baggie and munch on it throughout the day.

June 23, 2016

This is the only cereal I purchase. It is perfect. Perfect sweetness, crunch and filling with a cup of almond milk. When I am in a rush in the morning or not wanting a big supper this is my go to. Also the calorie count is perfect!

June 23, 2016

Je suis une adepte depuis des années des Cheerios mais personnellement je préfère la version originale. Je trouve ces céréales multi-grains délicieuses mais un peu trop sucrées à mon goût pour les manger seules. Cependant, je les mélange avec la version originale et des fruits et c'est délicieux.

June 23, 2016

Multi grain cheerios are a staple in our house. Great price and a healthy snack for my hubby and our one year old to bond over. An essentials product for any moms arsenal!

June 04, 2016

I prefer sweetness in cereal to come from the milk I use (flavoured almond milk) so this cereal is perfect. I love that it is simple (I wouldn't say plain) yet enjoyable from the taste of the different grains. I find it tastes great with the nutty flavour of the milk I use.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Things you would tell your younger self: