Good

Munch mitt Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

September 23, 2016

My daughter started teething early and always had her hands in her mouth, so I bought this for her hoping it would help her. It just made her angry and she tried shoving it off until her hand was free again. Good concept but didn't work for her.

June 09, 2016

Great product for early teethers or oral babies that just love to put their hands in their mouth. I bought the regular sized one which I am happy with as She has pretty large hands for a 3 month old. Even tho she was confused by it, she still chewed on it so it served it purpose. My only recommendation would be for te company to specify hand sizes so people can buy the right product.

May 25, 2016

While fairly expensive the munch mitt is definitely worth every penny. My dd loves chewing on her hands so much. They get real raw and irritated and still she goes to town. The munch mitt helps protect her hands and soothes her itchy gums.
It is highly reccommend to any mothers out there. I have 4 kids and finally they've come up with such an awesome tether :)