Munchies Original Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 1179 in Snacks

January 22, 2017

They put the best mix of munchies in this bag!! The sun chips and cheetos are sooo good! I love the variety! We put these out for family get togethers or parties. A little bit of something for everyone.

June 27, 2016

A great party mix to address a variety of preferences. These are always the first to need refills. This mix provides lots of great chees flavour without being overwhelming.

June 22, 2016

These are perfect for me when I'm in a store with too many choices and can't decide. This bag comes with a bit of everything; pretzels, sweet sun chips, cheezies, and cheese nachos. I like to pick apart my food so I like that each handful/grab in the bag has a bit of variety. So I can eat them in order of preference. My fave are the cheesy nachos. These are also great for pouring out in a bowl at parties b/c there's variety for different people, and it's a party in a bag.

June 22, 2016

These are perfect when you want a crunchy snack but just can't decide what you are in the mood for. Packed with Sun Chips, Doritos, Cheetos and pretzels- this is the perfect snack combination in a bag! Plus they are all lightly seasoned and sooo delicious.

May 31, 2016

These are a party favorite and are highly addictive. So many choices in one bag. Pretzels, sunchips, doritos chips, all so yummy that you want to make sure you get a handful of all. You can get the family size bag at Costco.

May 31, 2016

These are a great mix. They are usually a must have for girl's night as we all love them. Once you open the bag of these you cannot put them down they are HIGHLY addictive :)

May 31, 2016

Okay, I have a weakness. Munchies Snack Mix. Doritos Cheetos SunChips Rold Gold. I like them all. Multigrain from FritoLay. Fresh everytime! Cheese Flavoured Snacks, Pretzels, Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips!

February 28, 2016

This munchie mix is my go to snack mix for most of my get-togethers , sporting event parties, and is a cottage snack essential!!. Costco usually carries the larger bags which are a great value as the bag is HUGE!!. Having said that it always disappears quickly!!

January 27, 2016

These are a good snack. All of my favorite snacks in one bag.

January 27, 2016

This is our favorite option from the chip isle. It's a great mixture that has something each of us like.