Good

Munchkin Click Lock Sippy Cups Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 746 in Bottles

June 03, 2015

These are not bad. However, not right to see a child over the age of five running around with one. They should be able to drink from a regular glass or cup by then

March 11, 2015

I'm not sure if this so for the munchkin straw sippy cup with the flexi weight on it but here's my review. My son LOVES the darn thing! I can't stand it!! I can't get him to use any other sippy cup! I like the idea that he can drink out of it from any which way but it leaks out of the straw like CRAZY!! There is no vent hole anywhere so everything just comes pouring out the top & drives me nuts.

Now I have emailed the company to complain about the issue & ask if there was anything I was possibly doing wrong with it. Customer service was FANTASTIC! Emailed me back right away asking for details & wanting to fix the problem ASAP. Unfortunately the only solution was to send me a replacement cup (which I'm waiting for) so fingers crossed this one isn't the same.

1.5/5

March 09, 2015

Ok, I must have bought a bad batch because mine leak everywhere! The kids like the handles and the soft spout but they leak terribly from the sides. I had to toss them shortly after I bought them. Too bad because the colours were cute and they were just the right size for tiny hands!

March 06, 2015

great for toddlers so they don't make a mess when running around because it won't leak. perfect for them.

January 29, 2015

Munchkin sippy's are great for toddlers. I like that they do not leak and leave milk puddles all over the carpet like some sippy's do. They are very affordable.

September 05, 2014

These cups work perfectly. They do not leak at all

October 10, 2012

I grabbed a package of the "cheapy" click lock sippy cups the other day at Walmart for my 2 year old who we're having a hard time finding sippy cups he can't knock the stoppers out or they won't leak. Grabbed them off (as ALWAYS at our local Walmart) a hook with no price tag. Got to the register and forgot to even look at the price. We got home and I checked the receipt. 4 cups for $2.96! YES I SAID UNDER $1 PER CUP!!!
    These have no stoppers in them at all. They are all hard plastic, the lids twist on until little plastic tabs (which I'm sure will wear off eventually) click with the knobs on the sides of the cup itself to tell you it's closed (LOVE THAT FEATURE!!!) and I kid you not THESE SUCKERS DO NOT LEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe me when I tell you my rough and tough 2 year old has tossed them, kicked them, tipped them upside down and shook them and they didn't leak a drop!!!!!! Will recommend these, will buy many more of these and wish I'd had them for my previous 2 children! GREAT product and amazing price!!