Munchkin Fold Bottle Drying Rack

Munchkin Fold Bottle Drying Rack Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 740 in Bottles

August 18, 2016

I've pretty much bought this same drying rack with each of my children when they were babies. It does the job and it's in the cheaper price point making it very affordable, but it's not visually appealing amd I found it hard to keep clean because of all the nooks and crannies where it folds.. I decided this time to go with something different.

July 04, 2016

Bought this before baby came not knowing I would end up pumping and bottle feeding about 6 weeks in. This thing has come in handy. It's not the best quality but I think I paid maybe $10 for it, so it's great for the price. Now that I use bottles constantly, I wish I would've gotten one of their bigger drying racks, but its still great. It has 8 large spots and 8 smaller ones. I usually hang the bottles on the taller ones and the nipples on the smaller. Would recommend for price. it also just folds right up, good space saver.

June 15, 2016

I have had two of these and they're perfect for drying bottles, nipples etc.
I use Thai daily. It's great quality and very compact for storing. The price was good and I definitely recommend it to all mommies

April 24, 2016

I was giving a mucnhkin fold bottel drying rack for my baby shower. And I love it. Ita East to clean and was easy to assemble. It was very sturdy, holds alot of bottels a s didn't take up much room on the counter.

March 09, 2016

This is a one of those life saving products you need. It is great for when your doing a million bottles and don't want to drybthem on top of a towl on your counter. Suggest everyone to get one

February 17, 2016

Bought this a month after my son was born and wished I had it sooner. Works great for keeping his stuff seperate from our dishes and is a perfect size for our needs

February 04, 2016

Great drying rack for bottles, hreat size for an affordable price.

February 03, 2016

easy to clean and store away. My only complaint is that I wish it was a bit bigger. You can only really fit about 6 bottles comfortably on it.

January 26, 2016

Love this bottle drying rack. It helps to air dry my bottle easily. It can be folded and stored easily when you are not using it. Also, very easy to wash.

January 20, 2016

I just bought this a few days ago and love it. I love how it folds up and I can store it away without it just being in my counter all the time.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml