munchkin Formula Dispenser

munchkin Formula Dispenser Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 126 in Baby Food

March 19, 2016

Came in handy when we went anywhere. But I also used it for storing my daughter's cereals in. It was great. Very pleased with the product ans will be buying another one for my next kif.

March 05, 2016

This dispenser was a big help when taking the baby out. Just add enough for 3 bottles in there and your good to go with your premeasured powder. The container is compact to fit in your diaper bag.

March 04, 2016

Totally love love love this dispenser. It is easy to use and a great way to take formula to go. I used to take a small can of powder formula in my baby bag but now that I have this, I have a lot more room in my bag. It is such a simple device but well worth the small price. I might buy another one so I can carry 3 more bottles in my bag.

February 10, 2016

This was an okay product. You really have to shake it around to get the formula out and into the bottle, and it was really bulky in the diaper bad. It was better than the single pouches of formula though. At least you can put more in it.

October 19, 2015

This I like, but haven't seen it. Going to look for this one.

September 26, 2015

Great product. My daughter is breast feed but I use this for her snacks and I love it and so does she. It has a divider inside so I can put 3 different snacks inside and pop it in my purse and not worry about a mess or anything falling out.

April 21, 2015

So handy to have when you leave baby with a sitter this way you've measured the formula powder, but for an on the go mom it is great too! Takes up a lot less space in the diaper bag, and it's less messy and awkward to manage when making a bottle in public! A must for any mom using powder formula!

March 06, 2015

Our daughter has used these with both of our Grandsons. It's an awesome little product. It is so handy to put the powder formula in it and carry it in the diaper bag. It sure beats that ugly big can of powdered formula!!

March 06, 2015

My mom bought it for me and ever since she gave it to me it is all that I use. It is so convenient and I love how I can have 3 different feedings in it. It beats carrying it in different bottles, or even the formula tin. It is also very easy to wash.

February 27, 2015

I have used this for all 3 of my kids! Works great and never had an issue! I'm always on the go so it's most convenient for me to use!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS