Munchkin microwave sterilizer Reviews

Ranked #295 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

May 21, 2016

I remember being given one of these as a gift for my baby shower and honestly I tried it out a few times and I didn't really like it, I wasn't completely sure if the bottles were being completely sterilized or not and that bothered me so I just went back to doing it the old school way, boiling them in a huge pot.

0.5/5

February 18, 2016

This is soo ridiculous.. I don't agree with sterilizing baby bottles in a microwave,where do they come up with such things? Anything in the microwave is wrong. PERIOD.

February 18, 2016

The Munchkin microwave sterilizer work well for me. It's easy to use. Comes with tongs to prevent burns. However, I must say it's quite large and may not fit in a normal conventional microwave. For me I find that the tabs closes really good as long as you don't overloaded. They fit my smaller bottles 4 ounces and larger ones that are 9 ounces. I use the Avent bottles. It's also a really good price compare to others on market. I believe mine cost me about $20.

1.5/5

November 30, 2015

This bottle sterilizer is ok but it held too much moisture after bottles were sterilized even when placed on a drying rack, it took too long for bottles to dry for use. I also found that the side latches were not as secure as hoped and also it only fits small bottles ( my gerber 9 oz bottle do not fit ). For some stuff I have to resort to the old fashion method of boiling .

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml